Chapter twenty-four (crossworld:Fairytale and Detective Conan)

Yukiko:Their buffet is delicious!? ^_^

All:Hm-!

Heiji: Are we forgeting something? •_•

Everybody think for awhile! and relized that shinchi wasn't at their table....

Kaito: By the way where is shinichi?

Sonoko:Yeah....

Everybody look at each other and stand quitely....

(Back to/at shinichi)

Shinichi woke up before they relize tht he hasn't st their table.He go at the Restroom and saw a sofa and sit for awhile.He had a bit eye bug and his body command to sleep at their dorm.

(A/N: At any warship there are still dorm at each section!)

He fell on his bed and grab his blanket until to his chin.And fell asleep peacefully!

(Back to the gang)

They were group by 2 (Yukiko,Yusaka....Ran,Sonoko....Kaito,Mukuro,Heiji,Kazuha...........Natsu,Erza & Gray,Lucy) they serch bottom to top,everyroom of the other dorm except theirs!

Kazuha:Hiw about our room?

They ran toward at their room and slammed the door as hard like an elephant crushed over the warship!

(Back to/at shinichi)

He was sleeping peacefully like a petal have grown well.When someone slammed the door hardly.

Shinchi: What the-? •_•

All: *signed*

Shinichi: What do you guys want? *an complained voice*

Heiji: Well.....

Shinichi: Nothing to SAY?! You guys just burst out from nowhere while I have a fever for some reason! *angry voice* God! You guys will give me more fever that right now....*fell on his bed harshly*

Everybody was speechless...They didn't what shinichi to be angry! They want to thank him that he gave a ticket for this trip....

Then Yukiko try to comfrot him and when she touch shinichi's cheeck.He was burning like a hot boiling water!

Yukiko: Shini-chan?Shin-chan?

Shinichi: *heavy breathing*

Yukiko: Get a cold water his burning!?

Kaito get a bucket and mukuro put the cold water on it.And place beside shinichi! Yukiko placed a cold cloth on shinichi forhead....

Ran: Shinichi! *murmured*

-

Hey guys sorry for a slow update! Coz I took our 2nd periodical test and today is our Sem-break so guys expect more update in a flash!

Airin: By the way! where is everybody?

Well I took them outside for awhile!

Airin: Can I? •~•

Um.....I'll I think about it!

Detective Conan isn't mine!....