❝ 79 ❞

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Joon and Jimin lay together on the couch, legs tangled with each other's and a rainbow coloured blanket draped over them.

Jimin's head rested on Namjoon's well-built bicep with the latter's arms pulling the younger into his chest, face nuzzled in the crook of his neck.

Lilo and Stitch played on the television in front of them, Jimin's melodic giggles filling the atmosphere as Namjoon would pepper kisses to his face.

But peace is not something which lasts very long in this household. It's rare they have it so they cherish it while it lasts.

"Where the fuck is everyone?" Seokjin tumbles into the living room completely spoiling the romantic mood the couple shared with his screech.

"Just say you want to know where Saehwa is and go," Jimin groans at the elder, chugging popcorn kernels at him.

"Hyung its Friday, they've gone for that racing event," Namjoon cranes his neck at the elder behind the sofa.

"You know the 'Seoul Rush'? We used to go there as kids?"

"I'm going then," Seokjin says to no one in particular, picking up his black leather jacket he slung it over his shoulder. 

"What?! Hyung?!" The couple calls out at the same time, jerking themselves to a sitting position.

Seokjin picks up his keys from the entrance and sends a flying kiss to the pair and just like that he is out of the house heading towards his bike parked in the garage.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

🤧🤧🤧