Chapter One

Disclaimer: I don't own Black Butler / kuroshitsuji or any of the characters! Just this fanfiction.

I prepare the Young Master his afternoon tea with a big slice of Strawberry Short Cake. I knew it was a little much for him to have such a big slice of cake so early in the day, but I also know he wouldn't complain about it either.

I place the tea pot, a tea cup, a cloth napkin, a fork for his cake, and a spoon to stir his tea on my serving cart. I walk out the kitchen with the cart and made my way up to his office.

As I was walking up the stairs and down the endless hallway, I saw Mey- Rin walk out of one of the rooms with cleaning supplies. She noticed me and came up to me.

"M-Mr. S- Sebastian, the other servants and I are going out to run errands. T-The Y-Young M-Master wanted us to go out and run errands." Mey-Rin struggled to get out.

"Farewell, you're all aloud to leave if the Young Master said so, so just go." I say calmly like always. "But try not to break anything." I sighed.

"Y-yes sir!" Mey-Rin exclaimed with a salute and dropped it. "I will do my best, yes I will!" She said with a determined face and marched off and down the stairs.

I rolled my eyes at her and proceeded to the Young Master's office. I softly knocked on his door and opened it. I saw that the Young Master had fallen asleep at his desk while doing paper work again.

I walked up beside his desk and I looked at him with... awe.

His head was laying down on his arms that were crossed on the desk to support his head. His lips were parted slightly and with a small trail of his droll in the corner of his lips. His hair fell perfectly across his face.

He looked so... delicious.

I lick my lips in hunger. As I did so I felt my fangs grow.

He let his guard down, it was almost like he was asking for anything or anyone to come and do anything to him.

I know he underestimates me because I'm his butler. I know he can't forget I'm a sick, cynical, carnal, and perverted being.

I'm a demon.

I'm tempted to do or feel only what is natural for me to do or feel.

I find it hard to be around such a small and fragile being day in and day out, and I get no treat for being a good boy when my nature is to do bad.

I can't make him call out my name, touch him with ungloved hands, or make him scream.

I just follow orders like always... Like a good boy.

I felt my pants tighten around my pelvis. I looked down to see a growing bulge. I looked at Ciel and grew frustrated.

Why? Why does he have such an effect on me?

How can he expect me to just play the perfect butler role, and he knows damn well of what I am.

I'm an inhumane beast, wild untamable animal, a... monster.

And my kind can't stay the sweet, kind, and cuddly being you grew to know or love.

Sometimes that being will show its true colors little by little until one day every thing unravels. All sense goes out the window, all sanity disappears, and they snap.

But I'll be a good boy and continue to compress my true nature.

I took a deep breath and went ahead to wake Young Master up.

"Young Ma-" I was cut off when I heard a soft whimper escape his lips.

"St-stop." He whimpered a little more shifting in his chair and turning his head the opposite direction of where I was.