Thomas' Sick Day part 2, My Sick Day

We had a great lunch date after Thomas was feeling better. It was so much fun, we went for lunch, went on a walk down the beach, hung out at his apartment some then we went to the movies. We were going to hang out together again the next day but, I guess Thomas was right, I did catch what he had from him. 

I was basically stuck in bed until I needed to go to the bathroom. I wasn't expecting Thomas to show up, but he did. "See, I told you you'd catch it" he says smirking at me. I wouldn't even admit I was wrong, I just stick my tongue out at him. He chuckles and heads to my kitchen. I want to go out there to help since it was my kitchen and Thomas almost always makes a mess, but it seems I didn't want too enough to actually do it. I'm on the verge of falling asleep when Thomas appears from the kitchen with a plate in his hand. "What's that?" I ask, still almost asleep. "Toast and eggs" he informs me. "But I'm not hungry"I tell him. "Too bad" he says. He knows that when I get sick I don't want to eat anything and that me not eating anything doesn't help. "Please, can I eat it later?" I beg. "When will later be?" He asks me with a smirk on his face telling me he knows he had won. "You only need to eat some of it, Y/N, I'm not going to make you eat all of it" he says as though he is speaking to a child. "I'm not a child" I tell him. "I'm sure your not" He says, "if you were that would make our relationship weird" he chuckles. He helps me sit up to start eating some of the toast and bread. I had eaten half a slice of toast and some eggs, "that's not so bad now is it?" He says, "you were exaggerating" "I was not" I countered. "Fine, fine" he says giving up way too fast for my liking. "Go to sleep Y/N, I'll be back soon" he tells me. Normally, I'd complain about being told to go to sleep. But right now, that doesn't seem like such a bad idea. He came back later, got me too eat again, told me to go back to sleep. By the next day I was feeling better. 

It was kind of embarrassing when I think about all the things I said to him the second time around, I called him the best which is normal but then I called him Dr. Sangster, he seemed to find that amusing, I get kind of loopy when I'm sick but he seems to find that the best thing about it. I don't know what I'd do without him. 

(A/N)hey, is this one better than the last one, or no? I know I'm not the best at writing or being consistent but I like doing this off and on. Either way, comment, like, show the love to all those writers out there, I know it means a lot.

-this dumb shank