First Random One-Shot: Crush x reader

A/N: hey it's me your least favorite fanfiction writer. I got this idea from a family friend telling a story about his nephew and his very affectionate chicken who follows him around and acts sort of like a dog. Any way here is what I came up with

You and (C/N) had been dating for a while. You knew that his summer house was a farm house and you knew he had two chickens but what you didn't know was that one of the chickens absolutely loved him and followed him around. So (C/N) finally brought you to the summer house during the summer so you could get to know his family better and meet his two chickens. Once you got there he made the noise he usually made to call the chickens. You were really surprised when you saw a chicken literally running towards your boyfriend and jump into his arms.

"Hey there (Chicken/Name) How have you been? I was to introduce you to someone that is very special to me*puts a hand around your waist and pulls you towards him* this is my girlfriend (Y/N),"

You were really surprised when the chicken glared at you and started making chicken noises chicken usually make when they are defending themselves or something like that (A/N: I don't know how to describe it sorry) you were surprised your boyfriend hadn't said anything or told the chicken off. Well by the time you had stopped spacing out you realized that (C/N) was already nearly at the house with the chicken still in his arms and the chicken still looking at you with a menacing look. You ran to catch up with him.

Time skip brought to you by (C/N) chicken that hates you

After a few days it became harder and harder to keep your feeling of that chicken to yourself. When you would wake up the chicken would be either in between you and (C/N) looking at you with pure hatred or you would be on the floor and the chicken would be cuddling up to (C/N). Finally, today was the last straw that chicken had (make it up) and you finally decided to tell (C/N) and hope that he didn't get mad or anything.

"Hey baby. I just wanted to talk to you about (Chicken/Name)," You say hoping he won't get mad.

"Yeah sure. What is it?" Your boyfriend responds not realizing what you were about to tell him.

"Well I think she hates me,"

"What that is crazy!"

"I am not kidding have you not seen what has been happening these past few days?" Thinking your boyfriend cared more about the chicken then you.

"I mean I have noticed it. It never happens. Don't worry I will fix it," He says getting up to find the chicken that was causing so many problems.

"Thanks," You day while kissing him on the cheek.

Once you see that chicken again she is finally being nice to you. Once you see (C/N) you try and ask him what he did to make the chicken like you but he won't tell you no matter how hard you try. Well you are just thankful that the chicken doesn't hate you anymore.

The end