Prologue

"How many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone?!" You yelled at an annoying blonde as you speed-walked to the lunch hall.

     "You shouldn't yell, (Y/N). Other people don't deserve to hear your wreck of a voice." Monoma taunted you, trying to keep up with your rushing figure.

     He had always done this. Even in the entrance exam, when you two first met. He always had a way to make anything he said to you sound like he was insulting you. He was most of the time, but you like to pretend he isn't. (Y/N) (L/N) is the first person he talks to in the morning at school, and the last. He hates you, and you hate him. You couldn't care less about him.

     "Hey-!" You heard Monoma's voice from a couple inches behind you. He grabbed your wrist and turned you to face him. Before you could protest the sudden action, he pressed your hands against his chest. "I'm sorry...I did I hurt your feelings?" He spoke out, with a soft tone to his voice.

This is the worst thing he did by far.

     "HAHAHA! You should've seen your face! I can't believe you still fall for that, you gullible cow!" Monoma pulled back from you, setting you free from his grasp. He starting cluching onto his stomach, laughing hard. It was quick, but effective.

     Before you could let him recover, you ran off. That was the worst thing he did. Play with your emotions. He was just the worst.

Time Skip 

     "I think he actually likes you, you know?" Kendo said to you before you stared at her with a confused look. She was the only person in your class that you enjoyed the presence of, since she knew how to deal with Monoma's crap.

     "Why would he be a jerk to me if he liked me? I know he likes to try and seduce me, but that's just because he wants to see me defenceless." Kendo sighed as she shook her head.

     "What if he did though? What if Monoma did like you?" She asked suggestively. All you did was shrug and continue walking to the dorms with Kendo.

     Little did the two of you know, that there was a nosy guy who was listening in on your conversation.

     (Okay so I know that was super short but bear with me. Next chapter will be longer, I pinky promise!)