i

"Do you think he's forgotten, Mar?" Dorcas turned from the window to look at her best friend.

"Don't be an idiot, Doe." Marlene laughed. "Its only four. You've been standing at the window for an hour and he's not even supposed to be here til seven!"

"But what if he forgot?"

"Dorcas. No one could forget you. Believe me."

Dorcas looked over her shoulder at Marlene, surprised. "Have you tried?" she teased.

The other girl shrugged, and Dorcas walked toward her.

"Are you okay?"

Marlene shrugged again, and Dorcas held out her hands to help her up. "C'mon, lets watch a movie or something while we wait for the boys."

Marlene nodded, then pulled Dorcas toward her.

Dorcas was surprised to feel Marlene's lips on hers, but she was more surprised to find that she actually liked it. She kissed back for a few seconds, until they heard a noise in the doorway. Leaping apart, they turned to see Remus and Sirius in the doorway... holding hands.

Finally, Sirius spoke up.

"We were wondering how to tell you, but it seems we didn't need to..."

After a few seconds of awkward silence, they all laughed and went to watch a movie.

[a/n: woah so this is me publishing my old one-shots and this is so bad i'm going to cry]