☆★☆

You are so tired after school. Everything happened today was a mess.

'Kim Yugyeom, I'm going to kick your ass when i meet you'

Kim Yugyeom, the so-called prince of your school, does everything he wants. He is so stubborn and acts like he owns the world. He likes to tease you though, by flirting with girls in front of you. You always try to cool yourself down and not letting you look like the loser.

'Well, whatever about Yugyeom, it is not like i can forget him'

You step your feet on the doorstep of your house and sigh as you see the known-and-expected-pair of shoes already there. Your parents are not around and the person who wears that shoes always take this opportunity to come to your house. You rub your temple a bit before slowly taking off your sneakers. You kindly take the other shoes and put the shoes and your sneakers onto the shoe rack. Taking another deep breath, you slowly knock the door. After some knocks, the door crack opens at last and pops out a handsome boy from inside.

"Nunaa!!!" that cheer has taken you aback and you instinctively step a few steps backward while your hand already find itself to your chest.

"Not again," you sighed.

That boy throws himself on you and attacks you with a bear hug "i missed you, you know that?" He said to your ears.

"Well well, i don't. Now let me go. I wanna eat" you said wearily.

He lets you go with a pout on his face and to your surprise, he doesn't mad at all. You smile at this because God, you will be lying if you don't find that cute at all.

Finding you smiling, he smiles too.

"C'mon. I will make something for you" he said while dragging you inside the house.

In the living room, you choose to seat on one of the couch while he goes directly to he kitchen. "Make it quick or never" you said with a louder voice so he can hear you.

"Never what?" He replied and his question makes you flustered.

"Uhh... never.. whatever you think it is.."

Don't know how is it, but you can feel he is smirking.

A few minutes later, the boy comes back from the kitchen bringing a tray with two glasses of orange juice and a jar of cookies on it.

You roll your eyes, "you didn't exactly prepare anything for me"

"I was actually about to make something for you but i lost the ingredients" he said, making your eyebrow cocked up.

"It's okay. Give me that drink. I wanna quash my throat" and he puts down the tray on the coffee table in front of you.

You were about to pick up a glass when he said, "did you forget your lip balm? Your lips look dry"

You initially touch your lips to check it and he was right, they are dry.

Well, you had a bad day. Din't even care to look nice anymore.

"I suppose... wait, i'm going to apply some-"

"Don't" he stops you just before you leave.

He actually almost brought you on your nerve. He made you feel worst today and now he bothers you. But you manage to cool it down because the rule : School is school. House is house.

"Why?" You confused and he flashes you a sheepish smile while walking towards you. "Nevermind. I will just lick it" and you trun around to sit at the sofa again when you suddenly feel something circling around your waist. Then, something spins you around and the next moment you find that boy lying on the couch with you on top of him.

What is he going to do? Your heart starts to thump madly.

And he is smirking. Lord, he looks so hot.

And another thing gives you siren of your life, that something below touching yours... ugh

"We always did not get the chance to do this" and you wonder how his voice could change to husky and deep ones in just a moment.

"Do what?" You said, innocently.

Well well there. You are not so innocent. You always want to fuck him up. And you know what he meant.

"oh nunaa~~"

"Yes Gyeom...... oppa?"

You have thrown a bait ;)

Hearing the oppa word, you know he is so happy as you see him trying to bit back his smile.

"Unfortunately, you made me mad today at school." You said, while playing with his collar. "You weren't suppose to go that far; she almost made you make out with her. I was pissed" you stated sneakily. You almost gave him a green light when you appeared to have to make some teases. And he, again, puts a pout.

But the pout gone as fast as it appeared before, now he is smirking again. Lord, he is so good at acting.

Then he reaches his hand to your hair and play with them, "I am sorry. I think i went too far to cover us up"

Cover what?

Cover both of you?

Yes, since you two started to date each other, you came up immediately with an idea and it is about pretending to not knowing each other at school. Weird? Well, coz YOLO. You have to try everything out before the world ends.

And you two are a couple of 3 months old. It is been quite a while.

"If you are sorry, you have to get punished" now it is your turn to smirk.

You reach for his jaw and playing it, "You know, it's been a long time. I always had to study and you..?"

"I was thinking about you"

You roll your eyes at his greasyness and are about to get away from him when he pulls you for a deep kiss.

"What is it the punishment for me?"

"Please me"

After some steamy moments, you two decided to take a break.

"I am sorry for pissing you," he said. Meanhile you hugging his bare top. "And i will make those girls feel worst"

You look up to him, "just how?"

"You will see- oh, your lips dry again"

"Can you lick it for me?"

And you two continue till the next morning. The next day he decides to publicy his relationship with you and the love marks he made on all over your body last night are the thing he meant to make those girls feel wrost.