Tom?

Hewo
*********

(No bodys POV)

As night came patrick and paul were talking in there room about Tom while the rest of the kids were asleep.

(Patricks POV)

"Paul I told you it was purple goo."
Paul looked at me concerned.

"Well what do you suppose we do"
Paul said gesturing to me.

I just looked down and mumbled
'I dont know'

(Edds POV)

I woke up to the sound of moving comming from across my bed.
Wen I looked at Tom's bed he was moving and mumbling.
I slide of the bed and moved closer to him.
Once I moved closer he woke up and fell of the bed.
I was shocked then he started to grab his head in pain. 'What do I do?!'

(Toms POV)

The pain was agonizing. It hurt so much I just wished it stoped. I grabbed my head in hopes of calming down but no luck.

I opened my eyes and saw Edd in front of me, he was crying. I clenched my eyes shut again as I felt the pain get worse.

All I heared was Edd leave the room running. I became light headed and fell on my side. Still holding my head until I felt two pointy things in my hair.
'What is going on'

'I just want my dad's'

(Edds POV)

I ran out the room to my dads room. Once I made it down the hall I flung open there door and jump on the bed.

"DAD SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH TOM!!!"  I said panicking.

They woke up quick and ran out the room with me close behind.

Before I entered the room I heared Tom scream in pain.

(Tords POV)

I heared a scream it sounded like Tom. I jumped out of bed, I also saw Matt run out the room.

Once we made it to Toms room all we saw was Tom being cradled by patrick and paul.

They were telling him quietly to calm down while passing there fingers through his hair.

He eventually did and looked up at us. It broke my heart to see Toms black voids with tears.

Then my dad looked at Tom with a mixture of pitty and seriousness.

"Whats wrong Tom and whats on your head"

But before Tom could answer he fell asleep with a face stained with tears.

********
Hewo I missed making theis its just that school started and im preparing for stAAr and finals so yeah but till later
-Tearheart