𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃: 𝐻𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒜𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓊𝑒

________________________________
ѕнєєтѕ ωєяє вєтωєєи υѕ,
συя вαяє вσ∂ιєѕ ωєяє тoυcнιng eacн oтнer'ѕ,
no cloтн вeтween тнeм,
тнιѕ waѕ нeaven тo мe,
мy нappy place,
ι wanт тo ѕтay нere ғorever,
нe wнιѕpered noтнιng'ѕ ιnтo мy earѕ,
oυr нιpѕ were on eacн oтнer'ѕ,
grιndιng and rewιndιng,
lιpѕ тogeтнer ĸιѕѕιng repeaтedly,
ғeelιng eacн oтнer'ѕ вodιeѕ all over,
мy ғace ғιт ѕo good ιn нιѕ necĸ,
pυllιng ѕтrandѕ oғ нιѕ нaιr,
ι тιlтed мy нead тo gιve нιм мore acceѕѕ,
ι cloѕe мy eyeѕ and laιd мy нead вacĸ,
enjoyιng тнe мoмenт wιтн нιм,
wнy can'т we ѕтay lιĸe тнιѕ ғorever,
ι don'т wanna ғeel мy legѕ,
ι jυѕт wanna ғeel нιѕ нandѕ all over мe,
lιcĸιng, вιтιng, ĸιѕѕιng,
мoanιng and groanιng,
wιтн oυr ғorever love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           {☁️Morning☁️}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey's POV
We were both awake, I was laying on his chest with my neck nuzzled into him. He was looking down at me and tightened his arms around me, I smiled pulling him closer to me as he kissed my scalp while rubbing my head. I looked at my ring and just stared at it as Daniel put his hand over mine. I smiled as I fiddled with his ring and I looked up at him.
"I'm happy" I said to break the silence, "I couldn't be happier."
"So am I, but we have a flight to catch late tonight" he said as he leaned down to kiss my lips, when we broke it I smiled.
"Yeah I know"
"Will you be okay" he said as he pulled the covers up to keep us warm.
"As long as I'm in your arms, I'm always okay"
He tightened his arms around me and I crawled closer to him and our lips touched then they collided.
"Come closer to me" Daniel said as he put me on his lap, I leaned in more with my arms wrapped around his neck.
"Better now?"
"Very"
"But I think we should take these off" Daniel said putting his hand under the waistband of my underwear, we haven't had sex in like a month, my god, that's a total lie, I'd say about 2 weeks so he was pretty "thirsty" I guess. He was sliding them off as he flipped us over so he was on top of me. I giggled as he took my undergarment off with his teeth, this is going to be fun...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
нoυrѕ go вy,
we're вoтн ѕтιll ιn вed,
ι'м on тop oғ нιм,
нe'ѕ on тop oғ мe,
нe'ѕ нυмpιng мe,
тнe pleaѕυre waѕ aмazιng,
нe мade мe ғeel ѕo good,
can'т waιт тιl we're ιn parιѕ,
тнaт way we coυld вe ιn lυхυry,
all day and all nιgнт long,
ι мelт every тιмe нe тoυcнeѕ мe,
ι нave no ѕelғ conтrol wнaт'ѕ ѕo ever,
вυт тнe ѕυn waѕ ѕeттιng a вιт,
вυт we were ѕтιll rιѕιng.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel's POV
"Ready for round two?" I said as we got from under the covers. Joey giggled as I brought him into my arms and just held him, the moments like this is where I wish I could stay here forever, we're so in love right now, nothing and nobody will get in the way of that.
"I just wanna hold you" I said as Joey tightened his arms around me.
"Then don't let go"
"I wasn't going to" with that I started kissing his neck.
                    🌙☁️{5:30 p.m.}☁️🌙
________________________________
Joey's POV
Today's been such a magical day, my love and I were just in love, in the moment, we were just loving each other all day and it was like no other day, it was very special to me. We had a flight to catch in about 3 hours so we have to at least look presentable when we go out in public, I mean I can't have "messy hair" out in the open, am I right?
I shook Daniel's shoulder to signal him throat we had to get up soon and he looked down at me with a questionable look,
"Hmm, what is it?" He said looking down at me with soft eyes.
"We have to get up soon sweet" I said looking up at him, I literally feel like a child just looking up at him.
"I know" he said as he groaned and stretched his body out.
"And I just wanted to say that I enjoyed today so much, even though all we did was making love but it was nothing like we usually do at all, it was soft and loving, and I loved how gentle we were with each other, I love our times like this especially when we're subtle with one another" he added.
"I couldn't have said it better myself, I just want our time in Paris to last forever, not in our time there but our memories, so we can remember it forever, like today our love was amazing, you made me feel like I was gold, you made me feel special, you made me forget about all of my flaws by you kissing every inch of my body, I love you so much." I said almost with tears in my eyes.
"I can't wait to make you feel like that tomorrow or I could just do it again right now" he said pulling me on top of him.
"Mmmm, maybe tomorrow, your boy has to be able to walk" I said getting up chuckling.
"I love that smile you know" he said leaning in to kiss me, I leaned in to and we kissed and he brought me back to bed and got on top of me.
"Ah, desperate!" I said getting up from him and walking to the bathroom swaying my hips and closed the door and winked at him.
"Oh you're gonna get it" he said laughing to the closet.
"Good" I thought in my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌙11:30 p.m.🌙
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey's POV
We were both getting ready to get out of the Uber that we were taking to the airport. I was slowly was falling asleep on Daniel's shoulder as we were driven up to the front of the door, and he shook me awake.
"We're here love" he said as he got out and then reached his hand out and I grabbed it and waited for the driver to get out to get our luggage.
Minutes later, we were going up to give our luggage and since our flight was like the latest one, we barely had to wait. We were waiting for the woman to take our luggage to the plane, Daniel and I were standing next to each other, I looked up at him with tired eyes with that he leaned down and we gave each other pecks on our lips, I smiled as he rubbed my back and the lady metal detected us and we headed to the airplane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey's POV
We were on the airplane, the plane was ready to take off really soon. I sat in the window seat, my leg started shaking uncontrollably, Daniel put his hand there and stopped it, he rubbed my leg up and down.
"I'm right here" he said as he looked over my seat, our seats were like one in front of each other's so he was in front of me and I was behind him.
"You wanna come lay with me?" I nodded my head and then he got up so I could get warm first, then he just held me there, cuddled me and said that everything was going to be okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                       🌑3 hours later🌑
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel's POV
Wow, we're here but you could barely see anything, we were here. I could see all the city lights from a far, I looked down at Joey sleeping on my chest. I tapped his nose multiple times until I saw his eyelashes flutter and those beautiful eyes open.
He was groaning and then looked up at me,
"We're here sweet boy" as said as he kissed me, I love him so much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel's POV
Long minutes go by until we got our luggage, Joey and I were so tired even though we've had an amazing day as it is. When we first got to the place we were staying at, it was very fancy. Like I felt like we were in the 1900's somewhere. It had very fancy things. The kitchen, the bathroom, the showers, the sinks, the living room, oh and the bedroom, already that ones a favorite to be honest because that's the main place we are gonna spend time in if you known what I mean, just kidding we're going to explore a lot of the this beautiful place but that doesn't mean we can't get a little naughty, right?
Regardless of how bouchée the place was, our place was very comfortable to be in.
After Joey and I got all of our stuff together, well almost all of it. We were supposed to be here for about 2 weeks just to relax and take a breather and just to enjoy us.
"Mister I think we should go to bed, it's been a long day" Joey said with a yawn.
"It was amazing though wasn't it" I came closer to him to wrap my arms around his petite body. He nodded in response and I picked him up and set him in the bed. Then I got in and we arranged the covers and sheets how we wanted them, they were very comfortable as well.
Joey and I hugged each other, he was on top of me then I flipped us to the side gently and kept my arms placed where they were.
"I love you" I said as I looked over at him giving him a kiss, our lips were meant for each other's I tell you, it was so sweet.
Then I laid back down but before I fell asleep, I saw a big white shadow glimpse show through our curtains near the window, it was a moonlight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOW! I bet y'all thought that this was smut, but nah that's next chapter after this and it's sad to say that this book is almost over, my gosh. I've had an amazing experience writing, I've gotten incredible feedback from my friends saying that they love it so much, and I'd like to say thank you and let's get to 1,000 reads before the story ends
Xoxo, Danielle ♥️☁️🌙💫