Welcome to river dale

"Riverdale." The bus diver yells tiredly from the front of the bus.

I squeeze my way through the row of seats and make my way up the front. I thank and pay the driver and hop of the bus to face my new home.

It was a very nice little home and thankfully it still had furniture I grab my duffle bag, backpack and suitcase and start my way up to the front deck of the house. Halfway there I stumble and a few of The boxes I were carrying fell to the ground. I silently curse my self before going down to pick them up.

"Want some help?" unfamiliar voice asks I look up to see a well built red headed guy standing above me.

"Yea. That would be great thanks." I answer. The guy picks up my boxes while I do the same with my suitcase, backpack and duffel bag.

"The names Archie. Archie Andrews." He says out of the blue.

"I'm Alexia. Alexia Campbell." I say in reply. We finally make it to my doorstep so I turn to Archie.

"Thank you very much Archie I am assuming I am your new neighbour." I ask. He nods his head with a smile.

"Your welcome and your assumption is correct you are my new neighbour. There is also a girl called Betty cooper next door to me who I'm sure you'll get along with quite well. Oh and you don't have to if you don't want to but me and my friends are going out for lunch would you like to come and join us?" Archie asks

"Sure only if their cool with it and I also have to put my things in the house." I reply.

"I'm sure they'll be cool with it and yea I'll pick you up in ten." He smiles

"Cool, thanks. See you soon." I say

"Yea, see you soon." Archie grins and walks next door into his house.

As soon Archie is out of sight I open my door and go put everything in my room. I quickly change into some more suitable clothes (in picture at the top) I grab my bag, phone and laptop and head out to the front deck waiting for Archie.

By the time Archie had arrived I was typing away on my laptop out the front of my house. When he approaches me he chuckles.

"What?" I ask confused

Archie just smiles and says "you remind me of my best friend but just the female version and we are going to meet him at lunch."

"Is that a bad thing ." I ask

"No no no definitely not I just....I dunno but let's go our friends await." Archie chuckles

I laugh along with him while I put my laptop and other belongs in my bag. I quickly lock up the house and we make our way to pops I think it is.

When we arrive I follow Archie to a booth with four people sitting in it. When we approach the table of teenagers Archie says.

"Hey guys what's up?"

A raven haired girl replies. "Hey Archeikins."

A blonde girl reply's. "Hey Archie who's this?"

And a brunette guys says. "Yea who's this oh and hi."

"This is my new next door neighbour Alexia Campbell." Archie says with a smile.

They all say hi and we sit down. As we sit down Archie says to the cute looking boy in the beanie while pointing at me. "Hey Jughead found the female version off all she does is type on her laptop."

The boy jughead finally looks up and says "hello to you to Archie." While I playfully slap Archie in the chest while saying.

"I do not only write on my laptop!"

"Then what else do you do?" He asks

"Well in my last school I was known as the weirdo loner and I got bullied, abused and harassed ." I say while showing them some marks on my arm.

"That's terrible!" Betty says sadly.

"Yea I know and I didn't like it so I signed up for cheerleading and during the time I did cheerleading I wasn't abused or anything but after a while I hated not being myself so quit and packed my bags and ran away to here Riverdale that's when I bumped into Archie and here I am now." I finish looking down at my hands.

It was an awkward silence till Veronica speaks up and says.

"All this saddness is making hungry who wants a milkshake and fries?" She asks

We all look at her with a weird questioning look then I reply.

"Sure why not."

The others agree and Veronica writes down our milkshake flavours on a napkin and goes up to buy them. I tried to offer money but she says it's on her. I'll have to pay her back in some way when she needs it.