Trouble In Paradise

Kim- "Ken, you have to calm down I can't understand a thing you are saying."
Kendall throws herself into her sisters arms. As Kim consoles her Kendall's sobs subside and she says,

"I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her

"I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her." She says wiping the tears from her eyes.
"I don't know what happened Ken but I know she loves you too."
" But Kim I did the unforgivable..."
"Kendall, you didn't?...."
"I missed her I missed her so fucking much. I should of stayed home but I let some friends convince me to drink and try to enjoy myself for the night. Then I got so fucking wasted I hooked up with another girl. I feel like my life is over"

 I feel like my life is over"

"You made a mistake. A fucking huge mistake but anyone who can see, knows how in love you are with her."

"It doesn't matter Kim

"It doesn't matter Kim. Nothing fucking matters anymore."
"Give her some space, some time to heal and then fight for her. Fight for her harder than you have ever fought for anything before."
"I will but I can't help but to think this is the end."
"Well, won't think that way! There's no denying how royally you fucked up but you two are meant to be. I honestly believe that Ken."
"Thanks Kimmy. Can I stay here for a bit? My sheets smell like her and I just can't face being alone right now."
"Of course. The kids will be so happy to have you hear and so will I and Kanye." Kim says and Kendall cracks a small smile.