I Do 💍{A$AP Rocky}

Y/N 💞

Y/N was walking down the aisle holding onto her fathers arm. Rakim held a big smile on his face as a tear slipped out his eye. Y/N and Rakim have been together for 7 years straight. Today meant everything to Y/N and rakim. Y/N and Rakim got together on Halloween back when he was 24 and She was 19.

Now She was 25 and he was 30. Once y/n got to Rakim She pecked her fathers cheek. He walked two his seat and sat down.

After the preacher said all that wedding stuff, Rakim n Y/N said their vowels.

"Y/N do u take Mr.Rakim to be ur forever partner until death do u apart"

" i do" Y/N smiled a tear slipped down her eye.

"Rakim do U take Ms.Y/L/N to be your forever partner til death do u apart"

"I do"

"I now pronounce u husband and wife!!" He said. Everybody stood up with big smile on their faces as they cheered and clapped. Rakim made Y/N face him n immediately kissed her. She smiled as she wrapped her hands around his neck. Everyone loudly cheered. They walked to the limbo that Rakim had gotten them and went in. Both, having big smiles on their faces.

"Where we going?" Y/N asked rakim. He winked at her with a smile. She blushed getting butterflies in her belly. Rakim still had that affect on her. Even tho it had been 7 years rakim still made her feel like she was the only girl in the world and she was in, rakim's worlds. She was his only one, his one and only and he truly loved her. She did two. He made her feel good that words can't even explain.

7 years and rakim was still able to make her blush and get butterflies in her belly y/n loved everything about it. Just like their first kiss.

Once they arrived at their destination rakim carried her all the way to their love room. He laid her down as he got on top of her. She grabbed onto his shoulders as he kissed her chest, sucking on what's his.

She moaned grabbing onto his head with one hand. She took off his suit while he helped her take off her dress. Once it was off his lustful eyes explored her curvey body. He licked his lips rubbing his hands together making y/n blush. He slow and swiftly laid her down on the bed. He grabbed her thigh putting her leg on his side. He craved her. He wanted to feel her touching him.

"R-rakim p-plz stop teasin" she lowly said. She was always nerves when it came to sex. They had done it many times but she wasn't use to it. She was always quiet and shy but she was the biggest freak. She wasn't insecure she just loved the way he admired her. But she was quiet. He softly took off her panties. He grabbed her thighs and slowly pulled them apart as she slowly threw her head back, desperate to feel his tongue.

Once she felt it she moaned putting her hand on his head. With one hand he gripped her thigh while the other gripped her boob. She continued to moan as he ate her like it was his last meal. Once she close to cumming he added two fingers, making her arch her back.

He loved being able to do things to her. She breathed heavily.

"There's something i wanna do to u" Y/n said as she got in her knees.

"Here baby lets do this on the bed" he said. She nodded before going down on him. She stroked him at a fast pace, once he moaned she started to use her mouth and tongue. She sucked on the tip as he groaned grabbing her hair putting it in a make swift pony tail. She moaned, sending vibration down to him. He groaned throwing his head back.

He helped her bob her head. Once she bobbed her two times faster and hard he came in her mouth. She swallowed. Rakim laid her down getting on top of her.

"It's gon hurt because it's been a while" he said she slowly nodded, hoping for the best. Once his tip was in she gasped holding onto rakim tightly.

"I got u mamas" he said as he slid in more. She bit her lip as her eyes got watery.

"I-it hurts" she mumbled squeezing his hips.

"It's almost in" he said lying, hating the fact he was putting the love of his life in pain. Y/n nodded. Once he softly stroked about two times she moaned telling him to go faster.

"P-plz Daddy" she moaned softly. He went faster grunting at the feeling of her tight warm walls wrapped around him. As they moaned, they never looked away from each other's eyes until rakim started kissing her chest and boobs. That's when he started to go off on her, making her scream his name and claw his back.

"All fours!" He demanded. She nodded before getting in all fours. He tortured her a few times before finally slamming into her from the back. She screamed as she held onto the head board, her boding jolted forward as her nails clawed the wooden head board.

"F-fuck rakim!" She moaned closing her eyes biting her bottom lip.

He smacked her ass hard. She groaned.

"Watch yo mouth shawty" he said as he now fucked yo her insides. She felt him deeply in her back.

He had came four times in her as she calmed 7 times. It was the feeling that she loved definitely from rakim. He was the only one she ever had sex before. He was the one that took her virginity. She was so happy it was rakim who she lost it two.

They went a few more rounds n cuddled each other.

"I love you wifey" he said kissing her boob.

"I love u most" she said as she knocked out.

"Forever my queen" he said as he kissed her forehead before falling asleep two.

They lived their happy life with girl twins and one boy. Hope Y/m/n Mayers and Evelyn Mayer's Y/L/N, Ruben Mayers.