Hi Riles....

"Hi Riles" said Marcus as he entered my apartment, me and Marcus have been best friends and cousins forever, he's like my brother.

We walked on my marble kitchen floor and into the soft carpeted living room, it was about eight in the morning and I had woken up to Marcus ringing the bell, so I walked up to the large window in the centre of the room and allowed the suns bright rays to lighten up the dim and dull room.

"That's better" said Marcus as he plopped himself on the leather sofa.

I chuckled lightly.

"Why are you here so early" I said whilst fanning a lock of blonde hair out of my face.

"Well I thought we could watch some movies, go to Starbucks, get you a life"

I sat beside him and rested my head on his lap so I could look up ag his face.

"Excuse me" I raised an eyebrow.

"I want you to be in one of my videos, singing!"

"No no no no no"

I quickly shot my head up.

"Oh b-"

"No Marcy, I said no"

"What if I buy you Starbucks and maccies! Please"

He pouted as hard as he could.

"Oh- ok- k - okay fine, I-I'll do it, but what if I mess up"

"We'll redo it, edit it out, your too brilliant at singing to mess up!"

He stood up and walked out of the house, a minute or two later he came back in with cameras and lights.

Oh I forgot to say Marcus is thee Marcus Butler, ya know the famous youtuber, I've only ever met Zoe and Joe, Zoe is now my best friend.

"Okay sit here" he said after twenty minute of setting everything up, he gestured to the spot next to him on the edge of the bed"

"Wait, I forgot to actually get ready!"

I ran out of the room and up my spiral staircase to my room.

I went to my large white armour and pulled out my pickachu jumper with black skinny jeans and my black converse, even though they won't see my shoes I have to look perfect. I looked in my mirror and my hair was just messy so I took out my straighteners and ran the hot iron through my hair. when my hair was straight I took out my teasing brush and teased my hair lightly giving it a messy effect.

I jumped back on the bed after I had applied some mascara of course.

"Wow, you took your time"

"Are we going to start?"

"Yes" he sighed.

He clicked record on the camera and the red light started flashing.

"Is it recording?"

I whispered to him.

He laughed and nodded.

"Helllooooooooo" he was rather enthusiastic today with his signature introduction.

"This with me today is my beautiful cousin Riley"

he gestured to me and I did a shy wave to witch he pouted at me.

unhen looked back at the camera and gave the most enthuastic wave I could pull off.

marcus let out a laugh which I returned.

"okay so today we are goig to do...."

I slammed my hands against my legs trying to recreate a drumroll.

"Finish the song lyrics, challenge, tag, thingy"

I chuckled.

"so is this a tag then?"

I asked with my brow raised.

"WHY NOT!"

he yelled out.

we were laughing uncontrollably.

I went to get my dark blue accoustic guitar to play on and sat backnon the bed next to Marcus.

"Riley, explain the game!"

"Okay, so I am going to play and sing a song and I will randomly stop and Marcus has to finish the lyrics"

"simple" said marcus.

he nodded signaling go and then I began to strum Michael Jackson.

"they told him dot you ever come around here, dont want to see tour face you better disappear the fires in their eyes and..."

through out the song marcus stared at the ground noddin and hinkin furiously.

"and their words are da da da so beatnit, du da da da"

I burst out laughing at his das das.

"does that even count?"

I asked, he nodded furiously and I sighed.

I played a couple more songs and in the end he had 4 out of 15 right.

"ok, marcus I have calculated yohr score and you have.... 4 outnof 15, yay"

his large smike turned to a frown as he pushed me off the bed on the floor

thud

"what was that for?!"

I asked laughing.

"bye guys have a nice day"

I popped my head up so you only saw my face.

"hope you enjoyed the video"

marcus placed hisnlarge hand on my head and pushed me down.

(dont).

he closed he camera off and looked at me sternly.

"I must bid yoh farewell Riles"

he kissed my forehead and packed his stuff.

I waved him off as he drove off in his car.