Idek

"What am I supposed to say? Mommy and daddy don't actually love me, instead they give me a fat wad of cash each month as if it makes up for their mental and physical abuse. Like a rental car, you bring it back and pay for the shit you fucked up. That's me! I'm mommy and daddy's favorite rental car! They beat me to shit and pay me to fix myself. I waste away my youth with booze, sex, and drugs. Getting high is my favorite past time. But I have no room to complain! I'm not starving, ive got a roof over my head, and I'm not completely dying! I've got a shit ton of problems. I'm suicidal as fuck and wish I could jump off a bridge, not to mention my little cutting problem. I'm bipolar as shit and can't make up my mind about what personality I want just like how I can't figure out what aesthetic so I buy them all. I'm a bitchy piece of shit that blows up at my friends cause I'm an emotional wreck. I'm a feminist and I'm bisexual. Everything fucking offends me. I'm mentally fucked and I snapped a long ass time ago, but its okay because I have a therapist, even though he's more interested in the words coming out of the lips between my thighs. I've been heartbroken, I'm not innocent, I'm bitchy, I'm hormonal, I'm fake as fuck, and I'm not pretty. So there's your profile. You don't like it? Shove it up your ass. Have a good damn day."