only you

Emily's pov

I woke up embraced in Ross's arms except today Ryder wasn't in between us which made me super confused as I ran up to check on her. I walked in and Cameron was cradling her on the rocking chair. "Hopefully one day I can have my own family" Cameron said as I looked at him confused "what do you mean? What about the baby?" I asked him "what baby" cam replied as I looked at him confused "our baby, what are you talking about cam" I said looking at him thinking "wait wait what do you mean 'our baby'" he said. Right now I was really confused "hang on a minute" I said going into the bathroom and opening the cupboard looking for a pregnancy test.

I found all of them unopened and decided to open one up and take one. I waited five minutes and I read it. It came up "not pregnant". Wait what? I ran out to cam and said "I'm not pregnant" as he looked at me "what are you talking about, are you feeling ok?" Cameron asked me. "Did I run away the other day? And you and Ross found me and then we came home?" I asked confused "no?" Cam replied to me. "Have I started my first day of work yet? Did we have the work dinner yet?" I asked, "Uhm no" he said

"Omg it was probably a dream, but it felt like days" I said giggling in shock, "well sometimes that happens" he laughed. I can't believe it. I'm not pregnant! My mind was just thinking I was because I've been sick. I'm actually kind of happy!! I let Cameron go back to sleep and then put Ryder into her cot in her room. I went into Ross and i's room and lyed on top of him. I woke him up gently shaking him. "Rossy" I said as he started blinking "good morning baby girl" he said as I smiled and lent down giving him a long passionate kiss. I started letting a few tears slip from my eyes as I kissed him more passionately.

He pulled back "why are you crying baby?" He asked looking into my eyes "I just missed you so much Rossy, I want to spend my life with you, with our baby girl. Please don't leave me again" I whispered as he pulled me into a tight hug "I promise em, I love you baby girl" he whispered into my ear. He jumped up and went into his side drawer and pulled out a box. Inside the box was my two rings and my necklace. He looked at me hopeful as tears fell from my eyes more. I nodded. "Does this mean?" He asked "yes Rossy , I'm going to marry you" I said as he slipped the rings on my wedding finger and clipped the necklace around my neck as we looked at each other lovingly.

I started kissing him fiercely wanting more of him then I've been able to have lately. I pulled off his shirt as he pulled mine off. I opened my drawers and pulled out a box of condoms as Ross smirked and I giggled. Eventually we had our clothes off and he had his hands over my mouth "shhhhh" he kept saying as I was trying to be as quiet as possible. Y'all know what happened next lol

Ross and I sat there just looking in each others eyes. I still am trying to comprehend that what felt like weeks was all just a dream and I wasn't pregnant, I didn't have my first day at work, or the work dinner and I didn't even run away. I stood up and walked into the shower motioning for ross to join me. We had our shower together and then both got dried. He put on some black jeans and a white v neck. I put on denim shorts and a black crop top along with some simple winged liner, my usual look with a pink lipstick and then slipped into my Nike air max's. Ross grabbed Ryder and we were going to the Lynch's.

I quickly went and told Cameron as he nodded and we left. Ross drove to the Lynch's and we got out. I got Ryder out of her car seat as Ross knocked. Stormie answered and welcomed us in as we sat in the living area. "aww my beautiful lil niece" Riker said removing Ryder from my hands as I smiled. Rydel looked at my hands and stared for a minute. "Emily the rings" she asked as I smiled widely. "Yes we're back together" I said as the family cheered. They were really happy for us and Ross and I hung out there for a few more hours before heading home.

As we entered the apartment block I got a message from Nash.

Nash: hey, Cameron is hanging at mine, you and Ross are welcome to join aswell as Ryder. We have wine!

I giggled at the message. "Do you want to go to Nash's for a bit?" I asked Ross as he nodded and pressed the floor to Nash's apartment. I forgot he doesn't know that me and Courtney are friends yet because I keep forgetting it was just a dream. We walked to Nash's door and it was unlocked so I walked in. "Hey babe" court said hugging me as Nash grabbed Ryder and I hugged her back.

"Courtney?!" Ross said shook at the girl in front of him "hey Ross, how have you been?" She asked kindly as Ross gave me a confused look. "Courtney and I are really close now" I said as he nodded confused "you're not gonna try to kill me again are you?" Ross asked laughing nervously as she shook her head and giggled apologising as we all cracked up laughing. I love this boy.

A/N

So short chapter I'm sorry. Let me know by commenting if you are excited for the return off this book. Also it sounds weird that it was all a dream but I just didn't like how I wrote it before so I changed it up a bit and Ross and Emily are official again. Aww I love.