Chapter 1

The north wind is softly pushing my hair across my face. I have been in a crouching position for the past hour, waiting for them to come out to play cat and mouse. The only light I have is the glowing full moon, but tonight was cloudy blocking my view over the forest. The forest was dead looking during the night time, it was a graveyard along time ago but the grave markers were destroyed. I decided to move to the west of the forest.

I crossed my homemade wooden bridge connecting the tree that I was on the tree on the other side of the trail below. As soon as I each the tree on the west I heard screaming coming from the south. I automatically grabbed my bow from by back and pulled back the arrow. I wait and a blond haired boy comes running my direction yelling "Come on Demon, it's time for me to kick your ass!". Then two pairs of yellow eyes pop out from the darkness, it stepped out from the shadows it was a women, red head, short, and slim looking.

Steadying my breathing and getting ready to let out my arrow, "Gotcha!" I whispered to myself with a grin across my face, then I let it go.

I hit her dead between the eyes and with a "short stop and a sudden drop" she hit the ground. The boy was dazed about what just happened, he stood there staring at the poor women's body. I know I should fell sorry and guilty but I don't, I have been hunting since I was young, this does not effect me. I slowly rise from my position and climb down from the tree.

I landed with a thud and was thrown to the ground by the boy. He had his forearm over my throat and his knee against my ribs. It was kind of painful but I have felt worse before. I tried to get him off of me but he was just to strong, I kind of gave up and just stared at his face. He was pretty, blue green eyes, tied back blond hair, and he had a little strip of blond hair falling over his face, but pretty boys are not my type.

"Hey Jake." The boy turned his head to three other men, the man was like the boy, pretty. The smallest of the three starts walking towards me and... Jake. He just looks at me as if I was not there. He kneels down to get a good look at me and he gives me a smile "Hello". He was odd he wore a tan trench coat and a backwards tie with a suite. I thought to myself "He can not be a hunter, there's no way."

Jake gets up and he and the other man help me up. "That kind of hurt you know." I said to jake. "Well sorry princess, you can't always get what you want." He replies giving a little bow towards me. "What ever" I walked toward the dead women and took out the arrow. The tallest guy of the four walks over to where I am and looks at the arrow while I'm cleaning the blood off. "How did you kill that demon with that one arrow?" He asked me still looking at the arrow.

"It has a silver arrow head with a devil's trap and anti-possession symbol on each side. The wood for the arrows body and the bow is made out of special wood only frond on holy ground. The arrow is soaked in holy water and dipped in virgin blood... My blood just for a side note." I look up at him, man he is a mountain.

I got done cleaning my arrow and slide it back with the others on my back. "Well I'm going to get going I got school in the morning and I need sleep." The tall man just stares at me "Yeah you better go that kind of important, but before you go I have a few questions." "Okay?" "Are you a hunter? How old are you and what is your name?"

I kind of gave them a look like are u trying to flirt with me or you just wanting inside my pants, but I answer him anyways. "Yes I am a hunter, I'm 16 and my name is only for me to know and for you to find out." Then I just walked away leaving all of them behind, giving them little information and leaving me with nothing. I just hope I can get some sleep since it's like 12:23 am, and some food because I have been in the woods since 6pm tract the demon.

"What a night!"

-

Hello there,

Just want to say thank you for reading my first story on here(Wattpad). 12:23 am is when I finished writing this chapter, but this was well worth it. I hope you enjoyed the story. DFTBA

I do not own the "mountain" man (Sam Winchester), the short guy (Castile), and the pretty one (Dean Winchester), they all belong to the creators of supernatural. I just own Jake and Eva.