Chapter 2

I have never been so tried in my life, and I'm still felling the after effect of the throw down from last night from Jake. It's 6:30, I'm not a morning person so I'm sitting in my house waiting for a while. To pass time by I would listening to music. I felt more awake after lip-syncing some songs. The bus finally came, at 6:50 which is late for her to get to my house, and I walked outside to meet it.

On the bus ride. I usually don't talk very much, because I'm not the most sociable person in the world, so I jam to my music instead. The bus reaches Cron, my best friend, house he gets on and rushes to the backseat and sits next to me. He looks at me with his wide open light green eyes,"So how was hunting last night?" I took out my headphones and replied "It was good. It took me forever to kill one, like a couple of hours and I guess I met other hunters too." He sits back against the seat and nods.

"There were four guys there, Jake a long blond haired guy, a short guy, a pretty one, and a mountain man. The Jake guy threw me to the ground and" I was cut off by Cron "and he played rough? Wink, wink nudge, nudge." I thought we was going to do that, I laughed "Oh yeah, long and hard" I said with sarcasm, but Cron doesn't hear it. "So how was it?" "Dude, come on I was messing with you, but that Jake guy looked like he would of killed me without thinking it through." Cron looked worried "Cron?" He doesn't answer, he does this a lot when he thinks about life, he just blacks of from it(life).

I pull up my knees against the seat ahead of me and put my headphones back on, looking at the window I watch the beautiful country side past by.

We got to school, with sometime to hang out, me and Cron walked to the band room, which was our second home, to talk to the other bandies that were there. Most of the day passed by me like a small blur, then it was time for Jazz band and band. Cron met me at my locker and walked me to class. "How was your day Eva?" "Pretty good and fast I don't even remember what Mrs. James said last hour. How has your day been going?" "Good I flirted with the new girl, I think her name is Kelly, and I made the new teacher do a push-up contest with me in the middle of class. I believe it was a pretty amazingly good day!"

Before I entered the opened Door I looked down the hallway, I could not believe what I was seeing. I fasted walked in to the room and sat down. The mountain guy and the pretty one were here, in my school, in my second home. The mountain guy walked toward me and knelt near me. "Didn't I see you last night?" He asked. "Why are you still flirting with me, your like thirty." "I am thirty." I looked at Cron from the corner of my eye, he just shrugged at me.

The pretty one places a hand on my shoulder "So we need to ask more questions about this town." "Okay, what are the questions?" "How do you get back to the highway were lost and were hungry, do you have any pie?" I have a blank stare going on, was he serious? "Umm dude." "Dean" he said looking around the room. "Okay Dean, are you serious and no I don't have any pie!" He looked disappointed and walked away. "Sorry about my brother he has not had pie in a while, you know him and I'm Sam Winchester. I'll ask you the more serious questions." I nod and Sam takes his long sweet time to get through the questions. Two hours have past two hours, he stole from my band time, I feeling a little upset by this but I brush it off.

The last bell rang, "Oh, shit!" I ran to pick up my bag, I forgot to close it and everything went everywhere. "No no NO!" It took me a few minutes to get my stuff and I book it to front of the school to get on my bus. "And there it goes." My bus left as soon as I got there, I see Cron in the back seat he waved me good bye. "Well is that nice of him." I whispered. "What's nice of him?"

I jumped about 50ft into the air. It was Jake , "Jake!". He does a cocky walk, and walks over to me "yeah that my, name don't wear it out." He said. "What how do you know my name?" "Dean said your name last night, while you had me on the ground kind of suffocating me." Jake gave a little chuckle "Sorry about that I didn't know if you were a demon or not." Sam and Dean appeared behind Jake and asked me if I need a ride, so I took the offer, I didn't want to ride a bus full of sweaty football players, plus they like to steal my food.