Dolph/John Round 1

Half naked John laying on a bed alone, unmoving. Suddenly Dolph walked in, Dolph straddled John and finished undressing them both as he ground on John's dick causing him to moan, Dolph leaned in even as he continued to grind on John and began kissing him passionately in the mouth, Dolph began to kiss his way down John's body, making stops in all the appropriate places. Dolph began licking John's member up and down, Dolph began sucking lightly on the tip, finally getting John's member hard. Dolph stood suddenly and crawled onto the bed positioning himself next to John's head. Dolph grabbed John's head and began passionately making out with him, Dolph released the kiss and lowered John's head so that it was next to his member, he inserted it into John's mouth and started fucking it quickly making John gag slightly, Dolph pulled his penis out of John's mouth and placed himself on the edge of the bed, he pulled John closer onto his member and pushed himself roughly into John's hole, moaning quietly. He didn't take his time, quickly thrusting in and out of John. "take it bitch." Dolph grunted as he shoved intensely into John one last time, clearly cumming. Dolph leaned over John and kissed him on the lips whispering to him "good night John".