TWO FLAGS

Good morning[Vietnam]! Let's discuss the future that is already here, this morning. I've been working on this ARTICLE for about half a day. I'm using my internet-connection to gather/verify information[all of which is available to you/anyone]. I'm NOT using a SmartPhone. Two reasons for this:1)too slow, & 2)my 'collected' information now 'lives' on my hard-drive.

I have opened a new online account.

https://en.wikichip.org/wiki/amd/ryzen_threadripper

This account allows me to post comments/replies, where them EE's is discussin' our 'futures' in BB-forums[some not recently active; only 9 participants have been active recently]. I can also start a new discussion/TOPIC, which is exactly what I have already done. BAIT for honey-bears, that is linked to my e-mail-account, so I will receive a notification, if any bears come sniffing around!

YOU can do the same exact honey-baiting at any public forum; choose from hundreds of thousands w/BB's just like this one; WikiPedia is set up the same way; you can open an account there, and start suggesting 'edits' to ARTICLES there, and even write the first-ever ARTICLE, on any subject that they have no 4-1-1 on;

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_creation

If you choose not to register, or you have a conflict of interest but have an idea for a new article with some references, you can create one here and it will be reviewed and considered for publication.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

become a self-proclaimed Professor[the State of Georgia gave me an honorary PhD, when I used one of their online registration 'editors']!; they even INVITE ordinary folks to do just that; if you request the 411 on something they've not heard about before[you can make-up anything at all, & use it as your search-parameter], you will get an INVITATION[but need an account first; they'll gladly guide you through the whole process], and can see what I'm talking about!

Now, when I started the research for this ARTICLE, I needed some images for illustration-purposes; for that, I type my search-parameters into Google's search engine, and often without glancing at the return[Google moves all their paying-customers to the top of a very long list; unless you desire to purchase what you just typed-in, you are in deep-doo-doo at Google][I use Yahoo's ask.com, unless I'm shopping for images], I quickly left-click on "IMAGE" above, and up comes a long list of .jpg's; you can visually-scan images a lot faster than you can a list of 'blurbs' from pages you don't need anyway; each photo is 'sourced' from a page, that has a LINK to it; your eye tells you quickly which pages have what you are looking for; these photos are not 'ranked' like the text-returns, but are ranked for closeness to the search-parameters you have entered[a few minor changes to that text, and you quickly have exactly what you need!

When examining the photos, of the key-players in the 7nm-lithography business, I kept on seeing two flags[side-by-side] displayed in the background; I grew curious about the frequency of the phenomenon, all over Taiwan/Taipei[two names/two flags]; I started my research on that aspect of the emerging STORY. You will see below, what turned-up.

Only three semiconductor foundries are currently working on a 7nm process: Intel, Samsung and TSMC.

https://en.wikichip.org/wiki/7_nm_lithography_process