Mistake

Unknown: Hi Katie is this your number? X

Daisy: nope I'm afraid my name isn't Katie. Think she gave you the wrong number love..

Unknown: shit! Sorry I didn't mean to bother you thanks for telling me straight tho :)

Daisy: it's fine don't worry about it honestly. And you're welcome I'm not that type of girl :)

Daisy: oh thank god you're a girl! Would have been awkward if you were a guy 😂

Daisy: I know right 😂 so any way mystery boy what's your name?

Unknown: my names Joe Sugg :) what about you mystery girl what's your name x

Daisy: oooo awesome name! Wait Joe Sugg as in YouTuber! And I'm Daisy Grace :)

Joe: yep that's me! And what a beautiful name! Your a dancer correct?

Daisy: OMG that amazing I've watched your videos since forever! And yep that's me I've been a dancer for about 21 years now :) what about you?

Joe: I thought I recognised the name! That's awesome! How old are you if you don't mind me asking? And I've been a YouTuber since I can remember:)

Grace: yea lots of people recognise my name. I don't mind at all actually I'm 25 what about you? And that's great you are an amazing guy!

Joe: that great I'm 27 actually! And awe thank you your actually the most amazing and beautiful girl I've ever seen dance you seem so comfortable dancing!

Daisy: you're welcome and thank you so much that's the first nice thing I've heard all day! I guess I'm just so comfortable on the dance floor because it's basically been my home for 21 years.

Joe: really?!? First nice thing? I can't believe that'!

Daisy: is true! I've had a pretty shit day today. I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years and here's where it gets worse. My bestie Molly slept with me behind my back..

Joe: what a dick! Forgive me but honestly he's a douche and so is your friend! You don't need them at all!

Daisy: thanks xx :)

Joe: you're so welcome.. oh by the way if it's not to much to ask can I get a photo of you?

Daisy: of course! You go first tho :)

Joe: ok ❤️

Joe:

Joe: sorry for the shirtless pic 😂 I'm in bed and couldn't be bothered putting a shirt on

Daisy: sexy af! And it's fine you actually look so hot!

Joe: thank you love! Your turn now!

Daisy: oh right! Here ya go!

Daisy:

Credit: Shay Mitchell x

Daisy: little pose for ya!

Joe: 😍 Fucking stunning!

Daisy: thank you 😊

Joe: seriously your ex was so stupid for letting you go! If I was him I would treat you right. 

Daisy: that sounds like you asking me out 😂

Joe: maybe 😂

Daisy: well if that maybe is a yes then of course 😂

Joe: great! Address? I'll pick you up at 6 on Tuesday?

Daisy: only just met but sure. It's 21 oak lane.

Joe: awesome! Can't wait! ❤️

Daisy: neither! Right I've got to go cause my dad wants me but I'll talk with you soon!

Joe: alright I'll see you later xx