Hello again

Joe:

Joe: Morning :)

Joe: Morning :)

Daisy:

Daisy: Morning Joe! How are you? :)

Joe: Woah you're dressed already!I haven't even gotten out of bed yet 😂and I'm good thanks how about you?

Daisy: Yep it's an early morning Rehearsal with Dianne today! And I'm great thank you apart from the fact that I've got to walk past my ex home today 😫

Joe: oh yea duh I forgot that you had dances to do 😂 and oh shit that must be hard to do. Do you want picked up since are going on our date tonight or?

Daisy: oh shut I forgot we were going on a date tonight! Yes that would actually be a huge help I finish work at 4 today so so you wanna pick me up from the studio and we can go straight out?

Joe: yea that sounds good text me the address and I'll come pick you up.

Daisy: sure it's the strictly studio xx

Joe: ok I know exactly where that is I'll see you then xx

Later that day

Joe: hey I'm outside xx

Joe: you running late?

Joe: I'm guessing rehearsal is running late?

Joe: hello?

Daisy: Oh shit I am so sorry :( Dianne and I were dancing through the routine and I forgot the time. I'll be out now do you mind dropping Kevin off? It's alright if you can't xx

Joe: don't worry about it it's totally fine and of course that's fine I don't mind just tell me his address xx
___________________________
The last message from Joe flashed up on my phone as I raced to change back into something half decent enough to go onto a date. I quickly grabbed my bag before almost running down the stairs in the studio to find Kevin waiting for me.
" you ready" I asked while skimming through the message from Joe and smiling half to myself and half to the message.
Kevin glances down at his own phone again before nodding softly to me.
" yea! Thanks for this."
I smiled softly and quickly hugged him. I'd been friends with Kevin since my very first dance practice so I felt so comfortable just hugging him whenever.
" no problem honestly." After hugging Kevin once more we both Hesse's out of the dance studio and headed over to Joe's care since it was quite easy to find being the only red car in a swarm full of thousands.
We quickly got in after saying our hello's and headed to Kevin's apartment to drop him off.

A few moments past before leaving got out of the car walking towards his apartment.
" thanks again for dropping off Kevin it's really appreciated!" I said calmly although inside I was screaming.
" Honestly Love it's no problem!" Joe replied taking a short breath before continuing.
" so I didn't actually bother making any reservations anywhere, so wherever you want to go is totally fine by me!" He explained softly while I continued to die inside because I was actually going on a date with Joe Sugg. Sure I'm a dancer and a fully grown adult so it shouldn't actually be like this but look at him he's totally beautiful !
" erm, well my mum actually owns a pub not to far from here called the hut (Made up)" I said being jolted from my thoughts as he spoke again.
" wow! That sounds pretty cool. Wanna go there then?" Joe asked as he kept his eyes glued to the road focusing on the in coming traffic. I though for a long time about my answer before I replied. Did I really want Joe meeting my parents right away? On the first date?!? Why the hell did I have to tell him they owned a pub! Wrong move Daisy wrong move!
" yea of course. Just warning you my parents can be very full on when I sleep dates to the pub!" I explained. What the hell I was I doing. This was Joe fucking Sugg! Seriously he's going to meet my parents on the first date! This would defiantly be ruining my chances of going on a second date with him! Defiantly!
" ok then lead the way!" He said gesturing towards the road letting me know that he wanted me to give him directions. I gave him the odd instruction every few minutes until we go to the hut. As we got out of the car I mentally kicked myself as I knew this was not going to be fun or easy in fact.

As I suspected as soon as we walked through the doors to the pub my sister made a her way over to us at super speed.
" well hello there! Daisy aren't you going to introduce us?" She asked eager to know who this new mystery man was with me.
"Oh yea! This is my date Joe and Joe this is my sister Chloe" I instantly regretted even mentioning the pub as soon as the introduction began which seemed to be clear in my features.

After an excruciatingly painful date it was finally time to go home. The ride home was full of laughs and odd glances at each other before we finally arrived back at my house.

Joe:

Joe: they've been grilling me about our date all night😂 I actually really enjoyed tonight and would love to go out with you again if you want to 😊

Daisy: oh god 😂 so has my sister actually she's been so wanting to learn more about you but I'm so glad we got out of there when we can. We totally should go out again! 😊

Joe: defiantly! How about you come over to mine on Saturday and we an hang instead of being grilled by my family. 😂

Daisy: that sounds like a great idea! Could you pick me up at 1 on Saturday from the studio again. It's Dianne and I's last rehearsal before the big show on Sunday!

Joe: yea of course!

Daisy: you should definitely come to the show!

Joe: that would be fun. Don't you guys get paired up with celebs?

Daisy: yep which is gonna be super cool but also nerve racking since we don't know who we are going to be paired it's they could be a fast learner or a slow learner!

Joe: that's defiantly not a good thing 😂 hope you get a good guy definitely! But not someone who's attractive 😂

Daisy: oh well that's gonna be hard since there's so many guys 😂

Joe: that's heart breaking 😂

Daisy: oh relax I'm just messing with you😂

Joe: I know I know!

Daisy: I've got to go because I'm super tired but we can talk tomorrow 😊

Joe: ok have a good nights sleep and talk to you tomorrow x😊