#believe

You are exactly where he wants you to be,just believe in him.

Your life was designed by the greatest artiste and an incomparable one .so relax,don't fight it,for what is yours would surely come to you.

Go out there,show the world what you made of .exhibit you imaginations,skills and ability.come on the world needs to see it

You are the best version of you.you are unique in your own special way.let no one underestimate that.

Shut the past out,lessons are learnt but the most important thing is they do not define you.

Your space is your space.let know one dictate for you.you are in control of what goes on around you.you should be able to be comfy in it.

Be comfortable in your body,rock and roll in it,no one really cares that much.peoples opinion about you do not matter that much.

Remember we please only him and know one else.

People will criticize but i bet you they have no other way of letting their own problem be heard

They will impugne you,just because they doubtlessly wish they were you.relax and enjoy the show they put up for you.

Be kind,it counts even if it's minimal.i promise you it shapes your life in a way

Little drops of water,they say makes a mighty ocean.you need to see that beautiful ocean.only a few get to see it and you are one of them.

The world needs to see that beautiful art you can make up,that amazing skills you have.dont die not executing those wishes you have always dreamed of.

What is living when you are afraid to die.live the life because every second counts.once you gone the world still continues like you never existed.

Come crawling to him and he would come running you.he is just waiting on your call.

Hold life by the grip and fight for what you want.you are in control.

It would take longer they said.but when you fight harder.it cut shorts the time every one took to be there.

When you fail after multiple attempts.kneel and pray for what is yours.he probably be saving you from something worse.

Sometimes what we wish was ours is actually not ours.

Stop running away from what you can do best just to fit into society.only you matters and nothing else.

Perfectly imperfect is what makes as human.so let no one make you feel inferior.you are a king and a queen in your world

It's not always about being lucky.hardwork pays a lot too

Know that people would talk behind you,call you names even the closest ones.most of them in no doubt wishing for the life you have.

Be proud of you.i promise you no one does better than you.

Failure means you probably not doing it right way.change the plan and you achieved what you once thought it was impossible.

What is life without fear,it would be as if you never lived

What is the essence of living if you are afraid to die.you need to try new things. the least you expect is what you running from is your area of expertise

Now is the time or never.

Don't depart the world never executing what you've long wished.take a step.even the world and its creation was not completed in a day.

Time passes by and we grow from infants to adults,we just have to make the best out of the years we spend here on earth before the due time.

You live to please him alone.

Know your worth in life and in the lives of people.so you don't do too much.