He cheats on you

(A Calum story) for all the calum girls :)

Calum- Your boyfriend Calum is on tour with his band 5 Seconds Of Summer you missed him a lot so you were out with your friends and turned on the radio "Calum from 5 seconds of summer cheats on his girlfriend y/n while on tour?" You pulled over the car and screamed put WOW okay I need my asthma pump yes I have asthma so so your friend got your asthma pump out of your bag and you had a breath and then you started crying and your friend was comforting you "I'll drive" your friend Jennifer said "thanks". So youse swooped sides and then she drove you home she slept over to comfort you so you got a phone call from Calum you answerd to scream at him " I can explain" he said soon as you picked up "okay explain" you said with anger "look it was just a kiss I was very drunk and I couldn't control myslelf y/n please forgive me" he said you blanked put after he said that okay fine this is your last chance you said YAY he screamed with exitement your friend Jennifer said what was that all about oh me and Calum are back together you said so you want me to sleep here still? She said "okay haha let's have a girl sleepover and watch a movie and order pizza" okay Jennifer said and youse watched a movie on you pjs while eating pizza and youse were watching mean girls 1,2.