To all who care...

so guys i have really not been in the best of moods lately... i feel like i am pushing away the people that i love most...EVEN YOU GUYS! And i feel like that is not fair to any of you guys... and i will name some of them at the bottom, i feel like i have just pushed you guys away when you guys have put a smile on my face when no one else could.

I just feel like every time I get the slightest bit happy the wall that I have been building comes crashing down into pieces. So with that being said... I will be taking a break from all social media to try and think of ways to put back the pieces. my life has been pretty hectic and I'm sick and tired of making myself believe that everything is fine when it's not.

________________________________________________________________________________

@avadolanm - even though we literally met like 2 months ago I love you to death. you have always seemed to put a smile on my face. I love how we share lots of things in common. I'm sorry for not texting you for a while.

@dolswhore - my fricking cute wife! you have somehow managed to be one of my closest internet friends of all time. istg you are evvverryytthhiinngggg i want to be. you have literally made me think of just wanting to meet you so we could be great friends. ou have always been there for me, to tell me im worth it, im pretty, and that you love me, and i really appreciate that.  I love you so much bb and will see you soon

@EROSDOLANS - even though we have only talked for a little we have become good friends.you always give good advice and i thank you for that.

________________________________________________________________________________      

(Song: Im sprung by T-Pain)

Idk how long i am gonna be gone.... i may come back tomorrow....or i may come back in a month whatever it is i will miss you guys....

ILY Cameran