lucy heartfillia

December 24 2007
Christmas  eve
______________________________________
It was the day before Christmas
And me and my family were in the middle of tradition, ever Christmas Eve we go out the the south side of the city to go and cut down a tree for the house. My family was ritch so we had a pretty big home. Everyone in the house was treated like family  even the maids. So everyone was welcomed to come along. But this year was like no other........
"Mommy look at the pretty trees I yelled, I was only 5 years of age at the time and I loved Christmas.
"Your right Lucy it is beautiful isn't it?" My mother looked me and smiled
As always. Sometimes I would even envy her in a way. Everyone did for that matter. She like a queen to the town and she knew that,but she treated everyone equally and I loved that about her. Anyway I looked up and saw the most beautiful tree I could could not believe my eyes.
"Daddy  look I want that one " I yelled in excitement.
"Okay okay Lucy darling" her relied
The maids and everyone laughed. My dad called to get the tree cut down and 5 minutes later the area was being cleared of people. As the tree was being cute down I saw a small dog like animal in the forest and I decided to follow it.
"Lucy wait it dangerous!!!!" My mom yelled. I was not listening and kept on  running. "Lucy come back!" my dad yelled. I grabbed the small animal and looked up.....
I could see the tree falling I was scared I froze and could not move suddly I felt a push on my back. I woke up after getting knocked down realized I was in the cold snow I turned around to see a big tree in the ground
"Woahhhhhhhh mommy look" I did not realize it at the time but mommy was gone....

I looked around for her and did not know what was going on "mommy!!"
'mommy"! I yelled. I felt a maid pull my off the ground and held me in her arms. I looked up at her to see that there were tears coming down her face.
"What wrong ?" I asked
"Here's mommy?"
The last thing I remember is seeing my dad fall to the ground I didn't understand at the time so all I knew what that mommy was leaving for a while

Sep 8th 2012
_______________________________________
I was 10 yeas old and I had just been told what happened to my mother I was in tears.
My father was not the one to tell me either it was the maid. I know what your are thinking why did he not tell her he's a bad dad....
Well the truth s my father committed suicide a year later because he could not live with Layla heartfilia.....my mom.

August 6th 2018
_______________________________________
That's today, my name is Lucy heartfilia

Here's my story......