12/11

"y/nnn" taehyung whispered in my ear softly kissing it. i groaned and moved under the sheets upset that he woke me up.
"you know what day it is?" he asked me excitedly. i didn't answer, hoping he would lay back down and cuddle me back to sleep. he attacked my face, kissing me everywhere playfully. deciding to mess with him i stayed still. i gasped when i felt his hand crawl slowly down to my underwear. i immediately got out of bed and covered myself up with the sheets. he got up and slowly walked over to me. i backed up hitting the wall. i looked at him as he came dangerously close to my face. i met his eyes, they were so intense and filled with lust. he inches closer to my lips. my breathing intensified as he lingered above my lips. he connected our lips lightly. he bit my bottom lip and i opened my mouth letting him explore it. he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. he started moving his hands up pulling up my shirt. i shove him away causing a confused look to form on his face. i run out of the room and go down stairs. i start stress cleaning, trying to get my mind off of what almost just happened. me and tae have been together for two years. we've never had sex. we've gotten close but i would pull away leaving him sexually frustrated. i hate doing that to him but i get too insecure. i don't entirely like the way i look and i'm afraid he'll look at me and see what i see. as i hear him come down stairs, i rush over to the kitchen to make it seem like i wasn't mentally dying. he hugs me from behind squeezing me tight.
"happy birthday beautiful." he says.
i completely forgot it was my birthday but i'm glad he let the whole situation go. i rested my head on him smiling.
"thank youuu" i said trying to be cute.
"i have a surprise for you" he said taking my hand and leading me to the living room.
there were dozens of roses and a small present sitting there.
"tae you didn't have to do this!" i say looking at him.
"just go open it" he exclaimed slapping my butt lightly. i laugh and run to open the gift. i tore the wrapping paper apart to reveal a red notebook.
"a journal?" i asked.
"read it." he said back.
i opened it to see writing:
to y/n,
i love you. join me tonight?
-taehyung
i turned the page to see two tickets to the state fair. i jumped up and down in excitement because it is my most favorite place since i was a kid, and to go with tae just makes it so much better. i ran to tae and jumped on him. he caught me easily twirling me around. he set me down and i kissed him on the cheek. he pouted so i pecked his nose. he then pointed to his lips. i reached in for another peck but me grabbed my face colliding our lips with a passionate kiss. i broke away panting.
"what time will we go? i'm going out with alyssa at 2. is that alright?" i asked a little nervous because i know he wanted to spend the day with me.
"of course that's alright. we can leave at 7, is that enough time?" he asked
"of course. i'm gonna go get ready. i love you" i said kissing him once more and then running
off.
...
alyssa picked you up at 2 and we went to her house.
"soo are you having a good day so far?" she asked.
"yeah it's been great. tae is taking me to the fair later on today." i replied
"are you guys finally gonna fuck?" she asked abruptly.
"bro chill i'm not ready yet". i said feeling
harassed.
"you know your torturing that boy" she said disapprovingly.
we got to her house and decided to watch some jimin smut bc both of you were in that mood. an hour later she handed you a gift.
"what's this?" i asked suspiciously.
"hehe" she said grinning like a horse.
i open it to see an adorable picture of me and tae that she took awhile go. it was of him kissing my head as i slept on his chest. i stared at taehyung and suddenly felt like shit.
"your right bro, i need to throw my insecurities away and just get it over with. and if he leaves me, that'll be that." you said your voice a little shaky.
"y/n. you need to do what your comfortable with. and if taehyung is the one, then he would wait forever. he would never leave you like that y/n he's infatuated with you." she said sincerely. i nodded and hugged her tight.
...
alyssa dropped you back off at the house at 6:30, you were already dressed so it wouldn't take long to get ready.
"tae?" you called out. no reply. the house seemed so empty. i went upstairs and heard the shower running. i walked into our room and decided i was gonna change real quick. i went into the closet and took off my pants. i was bending over when my phone buzzed out on the bed. i turned around and slammed into a wet taehyung. i took a small step back.
"sorry ba-" i started to say but my eyes trailed along his body, mesmerized by the sight of him.
"what was that?" he asked smirking a little. you felt your cheeks turn red.
"nothing. i just heard my phone buzz" you say as you try to walk past him but he's blocking the doorway. i try again and he still won't move. i look up at him frustrated.
"can i please get my phone." i asked.
"i need something from you first." he said huskily making me shift my feet.
"what is that?" i asked hoping he wasn't planning anything.
he stepped closer to me and kissed me roughly. our lips moved in sync as we fought for dominance, tae won and explored my mouth vigorously and shoved me up against the wall. all of a sudden, he stopped, turned around and left. leaving me confused and very disappointed. i guess i now know how he feels. i stand there for a second feeling my lips pulsate from the heated shit that jus went down. i poke my head out from the corner, checking if he was in the room. he was no where to be seen so i grab my phone and check it. it was already 7 so i put on some jeans and went downstairs.
"tae? it's seven are you ready to go?" i asked but heard no answer. where the hell did he go? i thought. i played on my phone while i waited for him.
"are you trying to tease me y/n?" he said scarring the shit out me. i look at him in confusion. he flicked his eyes down at my boobs and i followed his gaze to see that my sexy leopard bra was showing right through my white shirt. this frisky feeling cane over me and i smirked a little.
"maybe" i said.
he walked up to me our faces so close. i took control and brought our lips together. he picked me up and placed me on the counter. he gripped the bottom of my shirt pausing as if asking for permission. i nodded and he ripped it off me so fast i didn't have time to say anything before he kissed me again. he took off my pants shortly after leaving me almost completely bare. he then reached to unclip my bra but i grabbed his arms and glared into his eyes. i let go of his hand and let him unclip it. i felt so insecure as my upper body became nude. i went to cover up but he took ahold of my face causing me to stop.
"you are so damn beautiful" he said staring deep into my soul. i slammed my lips back into his. he began kissing down my neck finding my soft spot. i lightly moaned a little and felt him smirk as he continued marking me up. he trailed down my whole body until he got to my no no square.
"tell me this is okay." he said desperately.
"i-it's o-okay tae" i breathed out nervous asf.
he slid down my undies and i felt his tongue on my clit. he sucked and slipped a finger in. i gasped and grabbed his hair nearly screaming. he slipped in two more making me go insane. i felt the knot form in my stomach indicating that i was about to cream. tae noticed this and stopped. i looked at him infuriated that he didn't finish. he then picked me up and took me upstairs. he laid me on the bed connecting our lips once again. he got up and took of his shirt, pants and boxers. when i laid eyes on his dick i nearly queefed. he saw my reaction and smirked. he then got on top of me. i was beyond nervous but i was ready. he sensed that i was so he slowly put it in me, not even positioning himself. i dug my nails into his back from the pain. he grunted as he let me adjust to his size. then he started going in and out. it was the most painful thing i've ever felt, but that pain didn't last very long. i moaned so loud. i didn't know i could make such a noise. he started going faster and deeper into me. it started getting sloppier and i sense it was almost time to release. i came on his peni and he pulled out and came on the sheets.
"that was great" he said to me. i nodded already feeling sore.
"i have one question tho" he said and i look over at him waiting for a response.
"did you queef on my dick?"