Be Mine?

A/N: new book of smuts I hope you guys enjoy!!!

"Jack I need your help" I yelled to my best friend Jack. "Ok I'm coming let me finish this video" he yelled back at me. Jack and I have been friends since we were kids and decided to move in together. Eventhough he's a famous youtuber it's still a lot of fun living with him. Jack came down the stairs and looked at me confused. "You got a puupy?" he asked with a smile. "Yes she needed a home" I replied. "Can you watch her while I go to the store?" I asked giving him my best puppy eyes. "Yeah sure" he replied smiling at me.

*Time skip*
I came home to my new puppy Ellie sleeping with Jack. I giggled and nudged Jack until he woke up. He sat up and stretched and smiled at me.
"Y/N can I tell you something?" Jack asked nervously while scratching the back of his neck. "Sure" I responded while sitting next to Jack. "I u-uh love you Y/N I have for a long time" Jack stuttered turning a deep shade of red. "I love you too Jack" I said with a huge smile. Jack hugged me tight then kissed me so passionately. I instantly kissed back smiling in the kiss. Jack tapped his tongue on my bottom lip begging for entrance that I allowed. Our tongues fought for dominance and eventually his won. We broke the kiss for much needed air and I tugged on Jacks shirt. In one swift motion Jack took off his shirt and mine. I blushed and looked away. "Don't look away your beautiful" Jack said kissing me softly. Jack layed on top of me rubbing his harding member on my clothed womanhood and kissing my neck. He found my sweet spot and began kissing it and sucking it. I moaned softly and tugged at his bright green hair. "Do you want to do this?" Jack asked blushing. "Yes" I said pulling him closer. Jack kissed down my jawline to my collarbone while unhooking my bra. He took my bra off and threw it on the ground. He kissed and nipped at my boobs and unbuttoned my pants. I stood up and pulled my pants off bending over infront of him in my thong. "Don't tease me" he said while grabbing my ass. He sat on the edge of the bed and I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. I got on my knees and rubbed his hardended member through his boxers. I pulled down his boxers and his member popped out. I put it in my mouth and bobbed up and down deepthroating it. "Y-y/n don't stop" Jack groaned grabbing my hair. A few moments later I felt him twitch and release in my mouth. I wiped my mouth and stood up and Jack pushed me on the bed. He quickly pulled off my thong and bit his lip. "Do you want me Y/N?" He whispered in my ear. "Yes" I sighed getting impatient. Without warning Jack thrusted into me and I moaned and grasped his shoulders. Jack started slow whispering sweet nothings in my ear. "Go faster Jack" I breathed out. He picked up the pace and went faster and harder. I moaned and clawed at his back. Jack stopped and threw my legs over his shoulders to go deeper. "J-jack" I moaned feeling my climax approaching. Jack went as hard and fast as he could hitting my g-spot every time. "Jack I'm gonna" "Me too" he said cutting me off. After a few more thrusts I hit a electrifying climax digging my nails all the way down Jacks back. A few thrusts later Jack released deep inside me with a groan. He then pulled out and flopped on the bed next to me. "Y/N will you be mine?" Jack asked trying to catch his breath. "Of course I will" I exclaimed out of breath. We then cuddled in Jacks bed until we fell asleep.

A/N: sorry if my smut sucks I'm trying to get better but i hope you enjoyed it.