That Morning

Taylor Swift's POV

"What happened?" I asked sleepily when I realized I was next to Taylor in bed. Oh no! Did we... Oh luckily not. "Wake up you sleepy headed shroom!" I said. I just called him a shroom. LOL! Seeing that it was already 10am, I ran into the bathroom to wash up. Suddenly, a pair of smooth tan skin wrapped around my waist.

"Hey babe! How was your sleep?" Taylor asked with a raspy voice. "Let's just say I had a dream, of you kissing me on the bed. Did that actually happen? Cause I did feel something on my lips in the middle of the night." I asked with toothpaste in my mount, making some parts of my statement not audible.

Taylor Lautner's POV

"Errr, when I went to the study last night, you were already fast asleep-like a pig. So I carried you bridal-style to the room. Well you know I haven't worked out recently, so I fell when I placed you down on the bed also because your arms were tightly wrapper around my neck. So I kissed you-ON ACCIDENT!" I explained with I little smirk on my face when I emphasized " on accident".

I would assume Taylor has forgotten anything else last night(?). When the next minute, my babe contradicted me." Oh I think you owe me an apology for last night?" She said sarcastically while wiping off the water on her face. "Yea.. About that I already repaid you! With that kiss! Hah!" I debated, hoping she would forgive me. "You nasty little one!" Following that she pecked me on my cheek and said," go shower! You stink like blue cheese!" She said, making me feel a little hurt.

Taylor Swift's POV

Quickly, I ran to the kitchen and opened the fridge. J grabbed 4 eggs, 2 bacon streaks cause Taylor like them, 2 ham slices, 2 sausages and some cherry tomatoes. First, I cooked all the food and mad them into a face-like shape. I cut the bacon streaks into heart shapes and placed them beside "the face". I made black coffee- no sugar and no milk- just how Taylor liked it. And for me, English Tea- less sugar and less milk- the swift way. When Taylor came out, smelling nice with fresh new clothes, I ran to his arms and snuggled into his shoulders. "You smell good Tay! Now let's go have breakfast!"

I pulled his arm to the dining table. I pushed him into his seat. "C'mon! Dig in! Don't you wanna taste my delicious food?" I said as I started massaging his shoulders. He took a sip from his coffee and said," great coffee! Just the way-" I cut him "Jacob likes it!" He hissed at me and told me to stop calling him Jacob. "Alright Lautner."

OHMAYGOSH GUYS!!!!!!

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING SINCE FOREVER!!!!

That's cause I have exams and they are FINALLY over and so here's another chapter. This might be longer then normal but it is to repay you guys what I owe. Thanks lots. I now have very few reads so I hope that you guys can help spread the word of me and my stories. I will try to update more often these days

FAN ME?!

VOTE?!

FOLLOW?!