EPILOGUE

HAPPY READING
Some days after anika's funeral...

In the weeks since Anika's funeral, shivaay experienced some emotional upheavals. There were days when he woke up with a feeling of dread, and he would spend hours reliving those last few days with Anika, he has spent.
After such an intense period together, was hard for him to accept that she was suddenly gone, unreachable to him no matter how much he needed her. He felt her absence with a knife-edged sharpness he couldn't contain, and sometimes left him in a bitter mood.
Staying with and caring for Anika had changed him a lot, and he knew that he would survive. That's what Anika wanted from him, and he could almost hear that her reminding him that he was stronger than he realized. She wouldn't want him to mourn for months or years, she wanted him to leave his life much the way she had in the final year of her own life. More than anything, she wanted him to embrace life and flourish.
Shivaay started to spent a lot of time, with his brothers and his dadi and he took a while to completely adjust with them as they were new to him.
After some days he resumed to work, and he busied himself in the work, sometimes he would dwell on memories of Anika, how he spent time with Her and how well she understood him, when no one supported, she would stand by him, reminsing those memories he smiled sadly, forcing himself to push thoughts away. He reminded himself that it was time to look ahead, not back, but he couldn't push himself.. And he believed that his future lay in investigation he has to dealth with crimes, so to make himself stronger he started to immerse himself more to the work..
This was noticed by his family and they couldn't help him as they thought that it would make shivaay uncomfortable to leave with them, so to change his mind, they thought of a trip to New York...
After returning from New York shivaay worked hard for many years dealing with crimes, and one fine evening..

Shivaay POV
After such a huge trauma, one fine evening, I sat in the chair, just as sun first peeked over the horizon. My hand, I noticed, started to tingle, something it had never done before. I started to lift it, but I was forced to stop when my head pounded again, this time hard, almost as if I had been hit in the head with a hammer, and I went unconscious on and off for days, and in those moments when I was awake, I found myself hooked to machines, tubes up my nose and down my throat and two bags of fluid hanging near the bed.
The doctors, my brothers and my brothers wives were worried. I could see concern in their faces through squinted eyes as they scanned my reports.. When rudra my baby brother came running to me and said, " Bhaiya plz never scare us like this anymore, we can't afford to lose you either, please stay with us... I love you bhaiya, but I loved my bhabhi more than you, in small amount of time she managed to make us laugh and she won our heart, so she can't be replaced so don't be jealous about it "
While I smiled on his antiques talk then Om came near me, and hugged me tightly and cried and rudra started making fun of him, and we as a family along with my brothers wives ,who are my sisters shared a family hug...
DIL BOLE OBEROI..
POV ENDS.....
As the time passes every thing has to pass, so the life of shivaay, time heals every thing but not the scar, so none can replace his khidkitod Anika, I his life and the place was left void...
After they said goodbye time has something which he has to withstand not something that flows...
THANK YOU
SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO @sanaliakhat95
SIGNING OFF
ATTUCUTIE...
THE END
KEEP SMILING 😁