Ch 1

"Come on, that's not fair," a man complained to the teenager with the formal attire standing in front of the cashier, in an attempt to enlighten him, "I got here first."

"I'm sorry bro but I'm kind of in a rush right now, " the young man that looked like he's in his 17's shook his full backpack and the paper in his hand as if to show the man that he is worthy of cutting the queue.

He raised his eyebrows and then let out a big sigh, "Alright since It's just you and me I'll let this pass, where are you going anyways?"

    The teenager turned to face the man with a big smile that resembles the cheshire cat from Alice in wonderland. The man thought that is was creepy but amusing at the same time. They started to talk for a good 10 minutes until the supermarket cashier interrupted them, "Are you guys going to pay or what?"

     "Oh right," the teenager said along with a little laugh. Just as the teenager was about to pay, the supermarket door opened, revealing a suspicious young teenager in a black hat and hoodie. The 3 of them stopped what they're doing and start to observe the girl's movement, assuming that she would do something out of the ordinary. At first she only walked through the food area in the right side, but it was blocked with other shelves. It was not that long until the girl was in sight again. Her hoodie was suspiciously more baggy than it was before. Noticing the unwanted attention that was targeted to her, the girl sprinted out the door.

    The cashier started panicking saying that his boss will kill him because someone stole from the supermarket. With quick thinking, the boy took his blueberry ice cream and bread that he was about to buy, "I'm going to catch that girl don't worry and by the way, nice meeting you big guy," he winks at the man.

     "Wait but you said you're busy?" the man said, confusion filled his head.

     Processing what the man said, the cashier felt that something was off, he looked at the cashier machine and realized his mistake, "HEY YOU HAVEN'T PAID YET!!!"

     The boy, already out of the building, opened the door again to look at the confused and angry faces and gave off his smile. It looks like he didn't pay it on purpose.

     Both of them, realizing who they have encountered, was left with blank expressions as the boy left. The man thought that the boy was a very nice new friend at first, but he was mistaken. The cashier on the other hand kept saying how dumb he was to himself.

~