Chapter 1, Your New Job

*Beep! Beep! Beep!*

     "Ugh... What time is it?" you ask yourself looking at your phone.

      "6:40 AM?!? I'll be late!'

       You rush out of bed and dig through your closet. You find a (black dress/black formal with grey pants) You then run into the bathroom. You brush your hair after squirting a shit load of toothpaste into your mouth. With your hair done​, and toothpaste filling the sink, you run to the car and turn on the ignition.

      You check your phone again. "FUCK, IT'S 6:55! I'M LATE!" you yell as the neighbors stare at you. One of them is covering their child's ears.

        You reverse out the driveway and gas the pedal into overdrive.

*Time skip*

     "HAH, 7:00 AM I MADE IT!" you yell as you run out the elevator.

     A man with a blue shirt is at the front desk, looking at you seriously.

      You clear your throat and straighten your posture.

      "Hello, I'm (Y/N). The new employee... I'm supposed to be meeting Bryce Tankthrust... The head of the company," you say awkwardly.

      "I'm Elmer ver. 690... Her office is down that hall, past the cubicles. Now have a nice fucking day," he replies in a dull manner.

     You turn to look at the cubicle room and wonder, "What is that prick's problem?"

     You walk into the room, but you notice that... All of these people look the same? Wait, WHAT? They look like the guy at the front desk. Maybe it's just some weird hallucination... Yeah, just some freaky ass hallucination.

      You walk down the hall and read a door labeled "CEO OFFICE".

       You walk inside to find a woman in a red suit whispering words under her breath as she throws away a glove covered in... Some odd red substance.

        She turns to you and smiles, though her eyes are blank.

        "You must be the new employee, welcome to Tankthrust Baby Corp," she says while tightening her fist.