Episode 19: Emotions

Yongsun POV

He kissed me and I kissed him back.

Kook saw me in his room and he hugged me so tight. I thought he's still in school and I was very happy when I saw no one in the house when I arrived. Actually, I went back home because I needed some stuff for the upcoming college festival. This festival is very important to me because it's my very first big event that I will personally lead. I need to get some things in my room and I'm planning to leave Daegu and went back to Seoul right after I packed my things.

I went to Kook's room before I leave the second floor because I miss him. I want to smell his scent before I go and I want to see our picture together when we went to the beach. However, Kook went home early and saw me inside his room. He went near to me and he hugged me. I was startled and nervous when he did that. But not long after, he looked at me in the eyes and I really liked it. I looked at him straightly too. I miss him. I really miss him. Then he kissed me.

I don't know what to do. Actually, I'm feeling really irresponsible right now but a part of me is also telling me to just let him kiss me. He kissed me gently and I closed my eyes to kiss him back. Then, he kissed my jawline and starts biting my neck. I'm panting really hard and I keep my eyes shut to feel this pleasure that he's giving to me.
He suddenly lifts me up and lays me carefully in his bed while still sucking my skin. My head isn't functioning right now. I know this is wrong... This is very wrong but why do I like it? Why am I enjoying this?

Then Kook hovered over me and kissed my lips again. This time he's being aggressive and his hands are wandering around my body. He's touching my left thigh and his hand suddenly went to my ass. My mind is blank right now and he just kept on kissing me. 

It's not OK. Yah, Kim Yongsun... Come to your senses...  Please wake up!!!! Someone is shouting in my head.

Kook was about to take off my blouse when I opened my eyes and pushed him away.

I saw Kook's expression. I think I hurt him.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... but this isn't right" I said to him while catching my breath
"But you like it" he crawled back to the bed and sit beside me.
"No, Kook... This is wrong, this is very very wrong" I said while holding my head.
" I'm sorry noona, but I really miss you. I know this isn't good for both of us but can we just enjoy this day?... I mean, please just stay here tonight. I won't do anything again. I'll promise" Kook is giving me this pleading face and somehow, it works for me.

"OK, I'll tell mom but in return, you need to help me tomorrow," I said to him. Well, I need someone to help me bring my things. I need many designs for the events and I think Kook should also see our place in Seoul.
"Help? To what?" he asked
"I came here to bring some of my things to Seoul because we're having a college festival. I originally planned to come back to Seoul asap but since you're begging me not to go, then I'll stay here tonight" I jokingly said while smiling
"Wow, are you really Kim Yongsun? Seoul improved your humor and I like that you smile now noona" he said and I swear, my heart is beating fast again. I tried to stand up and leave his room because I know I'm blushing but he holds my hand and smiled at me.
"Noona let's bake some cookies," he said and pulled me out of his room.

In Seoul

Jungkook helped me with my baggage and he said that I'm very lucky today because he's free from school that's why he was able to help me. We left Daegu early and mom said that Jungkook can stay the night here. I saw how happy Kook is and I know he really misses mom too.

I went to my room to give space for him. Mom said that I should stay in her room tonight and let Kook sleep here.
While I'm cleaning my room, I received a text message from Byul.