Preparing for Travel

The next day after the letter reading and decision making Jieong ,heads out on a small shopping spree.To get some new items and clothes to take with her on the trip to Korea,she plans out three outfits in mind.One for if it maybe cold and the other two would fit either cool weather or to fit any conditions that are happening now.When arriving to the mall she first buys a small traveling size kit bag to hold her bathroom essentials in and gets two small sets of headphones to have as spares knowing her clumsy self may loose her present ones on the way in the plane.As she looks around for items she need Yoona the bully from her school from her home room class spots her from across the mall and heads over to her.

Lee Yoona POV

- talking to her friends laughing and walks over to Jieong  tapping her shoulder-

" So I see NOW  you have enough money to buy better things ."

- notices the cheap headphones Jieong picked up to seconds ago and laughs-

" Oh,never mind I still see your poor as ever."

Min Jieong POV

- being recognized by IKON gives a bit more confidence in herself and for once she says something back to Yoona-

"Can you just once in your life just shut up ok!Im not poor and it wouldn't even matter cause a someone gives a care about me and invited me time to spend with them."

Lee Yoona POV
- stares at her up and down getting upset at Jieong snapping back at her-

"Oh shut up you little liar your just saying that to seem important!"

Min Jieong POV

"I am not lying !Just leave me alone your idea of thinking you can tell me what I am or do is over with ok!"

Lee Yoona POV

" I don't care what you think is over but if you really think your that important prove it show me that your invited to hang out with this person ."

- makes quotation fingers when saying person rolling her eyes -

Min Jieong POV
-roll her eyes back too and reaches inside her purse taking out her phone and scrolls through her gallery an pulls up a picture of the letter an turns her phone showing Yoona-

"See!now have anymore questions miss smart ass?"

Lee Yoona POV

- reading the letter and is a fan of IKON kind of manly cause of looks and does the most cliche thing and turns nice on Jieong so she can invite her on the trip -

" Wow I'm so happy for you love!I just got a bright idea how about you me with you on your travel to Korea!"

Min Jieong POV
- lifts a eyebrow and makes a disbelief face-

" You don't even know IKON or like them at all."

Lee Yoona POV
" Yes I do girl I know all there songs and albums."

- trying to hurry the process to get a slide in earning a chance to go-

Min Jieong POV
" Then name the song they won Song of the Year award and at least name one member name and explain what makes them special."

- testing her even though she knows in reality Yoona is bluffing -

Lee Yoona POV
- starts getting nervous a bit but makes a excuse up on the song and starts first with the member question-

" One member is Bobby and what makes him special is his abs, his face is ugly and the song was Dark Senerio ."

Min Jieong POV

- laughs at the response and points the other way for Yoona to go-

" First that song title is incorrect and Bobby is handsome in a unique but looks and body don't make you special so goodbye Yoona."

-waves as she watches Yoona looks at her pissed turning away walking back where she came from-

Happy at her self finally standing up or well telling off Yoona before she gets to go a trip of her life.When finishing up getting items she heads up to the second floor where clothing was at and begin picking out outfits one by one.After being done with all her purchases she goes back home to pack all her things together and purchase her ticket to get to Seoul,South Korea by the next day.

New OutFits

Other outfits

Other outfits