Same Mistakes

Ugh everything in my life was going downhil. My mom and stepdad got divorced last week and now hes kicking us out. I never really liked him but I never thought we would be kicked out on the streets by him. I never had space in  this house anyway. My step sister Emily and me shared a room and Nash slept in here most the time. We would probably have to go live in London with my grandma she was pretty old and needed someone to take care of her anyway. But moving all the way to London? Thats unreal. I mean Londons great I just cant leave America. All my friends, my boyfriend, my school. No one new to make things worse. I had to call them later today because right now I was a mess. How could I leave? I mean Im pretty sure I have the best friends anyone could have and im in love with the most amazing guy. Ugh. I just cant take this stress. I went outside and pulled out a ciggarette I know I was sixteen and thats 'to young' to smoke but it helped me a lot with stress. It was late and I still had to finish packing. I went back inside and blared Cher Lloyd while I folded my clothes and put them in the trash bags. My mom came in still crying.

"Mom.." I ran up and hugged her.

"Shelby I got tickets for London tomorrow at midnight pack anything you can an we'll box it up. You're not going to school either. You can call Chase and your friends and they can come over after school tomorrow but you need to pack during the day were not even close to being done. But we have to leave by Tuesday or else Kevin will change the locks and we wont be able to get our stuff."

"Okay mom. Go get some rest I'll pack while you sleep. Love you"

"Love you too Shelbs" She kissed me on the cheek and went of to her bedroom. Kevin and his kids were at there grandmas while we packed. Kevin was nothing but a filthy duche bag just thinking about him pissed me off. I got on my laptop and logged on to skype. I had a lot of friends from the UK on here. I meet them over twitter and One DIrection things on the internet. I just hopped one of them lived in London so I could have a wee chance of having a friend. I scrolled there Locations until I saw London in on there. The girl was online too. I clicked on her profile and sent her an IM her name was Katie.

'Heey. I know this seems weird but Im from America and me and my mom are moving to London and I just saw that you lived there. And I just dont know anyone there and Im scared.' In less then a minute I got a IM back

'Really? Thats great! You know mw and im sure we'll be great friends and I'll intoduce you to my friends. && Don't be scared!(: xx' She was so nice I was looking foward to meeting up with her.

'Thank you so much. I'll let you know when I get there! Well imma go to bed its late. See ya'(:'

I logged off and made my way to my bed. Tomorrow was going to be a long day..