Part1

I was standing outside in the cold waiting for my man to come home from pen. He was in there for selling coke. Skrapz was such a road man that's what I liked most about him. Nobody in South tried fucked with him coz they knew what would happen. even though he treated me like shit sometimes I knew he still loved me. I had been standing outside his yard for about 40mins. next thing a black Ferrari came round the corner and parked right in front of me. some big smile spread across my face I got gassed when I saw him get out the car. he was looking sexier than before. I instantly gave him a hug he just grabbed my ass and kissed my neck. that turned me on. then we started lipsin.

Skrapz: I missed you yanna

Me: yh I missed you too. had me waiting all day for you.

Skrapz: you didn't tell me you were coming

Me: I wanted to surprise you init.

Skrapz: well you did an-

Aaron: ayo skrapz lemme use your whip, mans need to go pick up my gyal init.

Skrapz: kool

Aaron: safe. Bye lauren

Me: bye... Shenika's gonna fuck him up. she finishes at 5 and it's 7 lool

Skrapz: that girl is crazy still. come we go inside it's fucking cold.

Me: ite

We got inside I went and sat down on the couch. he closed the door behind me and came to sit down. we got straight to lipsin his big hand was moving round my ass. I pushed him off and ran upstairs into his room, he ran after me. I laid on my back on the bed. He undid his jeans and pulled them down then he came over to me. he got on top of me and we started lipsin more. He pulled my jeans off and my knickers. then he started kissing my neck and fingering me at the say time. I let out quiet moans. he got up and pulled his top and boxers off. the he came to me and pulled off my top and undid my bra. then he put it in I moaned bare loud. I held his neck he was banging me hard I could tell he missed me. tears were rolling down my cheek my legs were so ducking weak. I just kept moaning loudly. 15mins later he came in me then he fell on his back next to me panting he was sweating and breathing heavily. We laid there silent for a while. The skrapz got a phone call.

Skrapz: you got it?..... safe bruv..... yeah I know mans just needs it.... ite kool I'll meet you in that alley near my yard yeah?..... Safe.

Skrapz then left he came back 10mins after he had some big black bag which he put under his bed.i asked his what it was he told me it was our money maker. and no more needs to be said bout it. next thing you know police raid....