Chapter 7- Caught

Mr. Hardin's POV

As soon as Aspyn left the classroom, it was like I just woke up. I snapped out of my daze. Did that really just happen? It all happened so quickly. I leant back in my chair, guilt washed all over my face. This couldn't be happening. I can't believe I didn't stop it... I have no self-control when it comes to her. I was so ashamed of myself that I let a student give me a blow job. But in my defense, it wasn't any student, it was Aspyn. The girl I've had my eyes on ever since I first saw her.

I threw my head back in the chair and groaned infrustration. Luckily I had no class right now, I wouldn't know how to act afterall that. I was free to do whatever now. I stared at the pile of papers on mydesk and thought to myself that marking tests was the last thing I wanted to donow. I decided to get up and leave the room. I needed to go on a walk to clearmy head after that mind fuckery.

The hallways were empty, since everyone had gone to class now. All I could hearwere my footsteps and the talks of teachers and their students in theclassrooms. I could also hear... wait a second...

I walked closer to the end of the hallway. Not so subtly I could hear groaningand bumping coming from one of the doors that lead to the female bathrooms. Iwanted to laugh. Probably just some teens having sex in one of the stalls. Theycouldn't even wait until after class? It was none of my business so I startedto walk away when all of a sudden I swear I could hear one of the voices fromthe bathroom say my name. I paused in my step.

"Harder Daddy, harder. Fuck me senseless like you promised Mr. Hardin."

I froze. It was Aspyn. And she was alone.

I grabbed the handle of the door and opened it as slowly as possible. Insidewas a row of three cubicles, and all of them were empty except for the one atthe end. From where I was standing I could see her ankles and her skirt on theground. She was leaning against the wall of the cubicle, and the wall wasmoving with her. Next to her was the paper that I gave her, that had the suggestivemessage I wrote in red pen so I knew it had to be Aspyn.

Holy fuck, this girl was masturbating to me. And less than ten minutes aftershe gave me a blowjob and fingered herself. She kept going, completelyoblivious to me watching her. It was turning me on so much. All of a sudden thewalls of the cubicle started banging more aggressively and I could hear hergroan "Fuck" under her breath loudly. My dick was getting so hard and I had tohold back from jerking off to this. Her whole body stopped and she slid to theground. I could see her bum in her panties from the bottom of the cubicle. That'sit, I couldn't help myself anymore.

I opened the door wide and it made a creak. I walked up to her cubicle andknocked, "Aspyn?". I guess she must've recognized my voice because the latch onthe door opened immediately after I heard her stand up.

We were facing each other now. Her blonde hair was disheveled, still in a high ponytail,with strands falling in her face. Her cheeks were rosy, not sure from theorgasm or the embarrassment and she was still in her panties. Damn, if shelooked this good after being fucked then I would want to fuck her every singleday of my life.

"I'm guessing you heard all that," hiding her face away in humiliation as shesaid it. "I-I couldn't help myself. I'm leaving now though." She muttered,looking back at me. I didn't know what to say.

She reached for her skirt on the ground when I stepped forward and swatted herhand away. "Oh honey you're not finished yet," I smirked, "What happened in theclassroom was just the beginning."

Both hands reached for her head and pulled her in, I wanted her so badly. Ikissed her passionately and pushed her against the cubicle wall. Locking thedoor behind me, I moved my mouth against hers more forcibly, our tonguesswirling together on the inside. Her lip gloss tasted so delicious as her mouthmoved against mine flawlessly. She was making me hungry for more. I could feelmy hard-on rubbing against her stomach, begging me to go lower to her sweetspot. I couldn't though, not today, not like this.

However I could still do this: My hands slid down her back onto her waist,pulling her in closer to me. I then moved my palms to grab her ass cheeks,whilst simultaneously leaving her lips and moving down towards her neck. Isqueezed her butt, and nibbled her neck at the same time. She gasped out "Fuck".I laughed, we were just getting started.