Part VIII

WARNING!!

Mature contents 18+

-----

(CASSANDRA)

I called my mom after Mr. Oh contacted me. I made an excuse that I will be going home late tonight with Tessa for a school project.

I looked at myself in the mirror. The new lingerie that Mr. Oh gave, barely covered my body. I nervously looked at the clock, ticking 10 minutes before 7.

My hands were sweating. It has been 6 or 7 months since that night and I was debating with myself to drink an alcohol or not.

Who will it be this time? Will he be as gentle as the first one or he wants it rough?, torturing myself with worried thoughts.

I let my courage took control and went to open the refrigerator and get the three small bottles of alcohol. I chugged all of them at once in my mouth, hoping for it to kick in fast and I wasn't disappointed.

It lifted the nervousness I was feeling. I tripped as I was making my way to the bed and it made me giggle.

"Thank you, whoever you are who invented alcohol", I blurted out as I sat at the center of the bed and put on the blindfold. I was still giggling like a drunk fool when I heard the door creaked and I knew it was time.

Let the show begin, I thought to myself.

-------

(HOSEOK)

It's already an hour since I tried picking out clothes to wear and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I wasn't satisfied with my look.

"Hyung, you're making my head spin", Jimin said when he noticed my uneasiness. He was sitting across the room, playing with his phone.

"What's the fuss about?", Namjoon asked who was seated beside Jimin.

"Nothing, I just want to look presentable", I replied.

"To whom? It's not as if she can see you", Jimin's curious look made me cringe.

Good point! The hell, Jung Hoseok! , I scolded myself. You're being too obvious.

"You will just take those off later so why bother?", Jin looked like a damn model in white shirt with black shorts. He can even wear a rag and still looked good in it.

"Hyung, don't change your clothes. You looked good in those", Jungkook pointed out. I am wearing a plain white longsleeves with light brown shorts. I gave the youngest a thumbs up and we both chuckled.

 I gave the youngest a thumbs up and we both chuckled

Just then Mr. Oh entered the room. "It's time, boys. Three hours", he announced to all of us.

We stood up and one by one, he handed us a keycard, plus three condoms each.