Chapter 6

Previously:
We looked over and saw...

Both of the girls in their wolf forms. They looked like this

 Me and Daniel Lita and Desi were back to being human

Me and Daniel Lita and Desi were back to being human. Lita and Desi went upstairs to play a game or something.
C- Alexa you ok
A- No
Lo- whats wrong
A- they found me
Ja- who Alexa? Who found you
A- People and my brother who is trying to protect me from those people
Jo- whats so bad about that
A- nothing except the fact that he's trying to find me and protect me.
Ja- why. Thats not a bad thing
A- yes it is
Ja- why
A- because somebody is trying to kill me
D- who
A- idk people *whisper* Like Alexandria Hunter Max and Justin
D- How
A- Damn it i forgot u had super hearing D- dont play dumb u didnt and you do two.
C- im lost. what just happened
A- four fake friends to ma and Daniel who are trying to kill us.
Once i said that my phone dinged
M(Max)-your kids look cute
A- D-DANIEL GO GET THE KIDS AND BRING THEM DOWN HERE AND PACK THEIR CLOTHES. LOGAN GRAB EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN BOXES AND WHATNOT THE GET THEM INTO THE CAR. CORBYN AND JACK GO HELP DANIEL GET AND PACK UP ALL OF THE GIRLS STUFF. JONAH AND ZACH YOU HELP ME.
Everybody just stood there
A- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE. GO DO THE JOBS.
Everybody scrambled up the stairs doing what i said because my eyes were red and they were scared of me.
A- Zach go tell Logan we need a whole bunch of big boxes in my room. NOW.

Me and Jonah got everything organized and folded. By the time we were done with that Zach came back in with big and small boxes for my stuff.
A- you guys go start on the kitchen packing stuff. Ask Logan where the paper is for wrapping up silverware and glasses.
When they they left i went to the girls room and they were just about done. I did the same with Logan and he wasnt even close to done so i did his stuff for him. And told him to go downstairs and help Zach and Jonah.
*Skip a couple hours. We got the boys stuff after we packed up our house*
We have finally arrived to our destination.

It was a big ass house with a weapons and training station for me and the iboys downstairs and a big room for the girls room

It was a big ass house with a weapons and training station for me and the iboys downstairs and a big room for the girls room. And a lot of more romos. But the problem was is that we had to go off the grid for a long time.