chapter 3

I made it in the house to the living room being smoked out, I instantly got hit with the smell of weed. It was people sitting all on the furniture passing around skimp ass blunts and 2 cigarettes. I rolled my eyes, we finna get put out and she got these junkie ass niggas all in here. At this point I was getting fed up with her ass. I headed to my room, not wanting to be around this bullshit. Yea I smoke but not no mid and that's most definitely what they were passing around. That shit gave me a headache just looking at it.

"Where the hell you going hoe?" I heard somebody say, I thought it was my mama but when I turned around she was inserting a needle into her arm, paying me no mind. The person who had said that was a dirty looking ass man who seemed to be in his late 30's. From my mama smoking so many cigarettes, it made her voice sound manly, which is why I confused his voice for hers.

"Bitch watch yo mouth, fuck you got goin on?" I said while mugging him and turning to walk off. I walked into my room and attempted to close my door but it was stopped by a foot. I looked down at it, then looked up. It was the same nigga from before.

"Move, the hell." I said trying to push him through the door.

"Stop playing with me little girl." He said pushing past me. His breath smelled like pure ass. I winced at the stench and rolled my eyes.

"Bitch get out my room damn." I said opening my door widely.
He came over to me, closed my door, locked it and grabbed me. He started to move me over to my bed as I tried to kick my way out of his possession.
He was way bigger than due to my petite body shape, yea I had a lil muscle but still I was no match for him.
He was starting to kiss on my neck and aggressively trying to pull my pants down.

"GET TF OFF ME." I yelled as loud as I could hoping that my mama would hear me.

"Shut up little girl and take this dick." He whispered in my ear but still close enough to my face so I could smell his stank ass breath.
I almost threw up right then.

Since I felt it was useless to call for help, I just start screaming my ass off.
Then I heard the door being meddled with, like someone was using a butterknife to unlock the door from outside of it. I instantly felt a sign of relief, since I knew my mother to be the only one to do that.
Once she came in she put her hands on her hips and said "Girl shut the hell up, I can hear you over my stereo."
I looked at her with confusion splattered across my face.

"DO YOU NOT SEE THIS NIGGA ON TOP OF ME WTF." I spat out feeling a burning sensation in my eyes. I just knew I was on the verge of crying, cause I couldn't believe this shit.

"Girl just lay back and relax, it'll be over soon." She said with a grin on her face.
At that point I saw red. I wanted to kill this bitch, How can you let somebody do this to your own daughter.
I kept fighting though, he was not finna get my cookie especially without my permission.
I kept kicking and kicking until I kicked him in the man hood.

"BITCH!" He screamed in my face and punched me square in the head.
Everything became blurry because of my tears and due to the blow I just took.
He finally got my panties down and shoved himself directly into me.
Although I felt defeated I tried one last time.

"Mama Please..." I begged while getting roughly penetrated.
I started to feel dizzy and before I could close my eyes, I seen my mama do the unthinkable.

She was touching herself while I was getting raped.