1.☎

City lights illuminating the night resembled couples dancing in the darkness. Jungkook wanted to be one of them. Because only then could his soul be liberated.

He felt lonely more than ever, but he didn't mind. Wasn't he feeling lonely already with someone around?

Not even knowing the name of the drink that caused his headache in his hand, he put it on the rock next to him. He moved himself from the uncomfortable cliff he sat on but did not want to get up and reached for his phone in his back pocket.

He took the phone from his pocket and came to the directory. What was he doing here? Which name on the list would pull him out of the darkness he was buried in? Maybe he couldn't think properly right now. But he knew that no one in his telephone directory would understand him.

He left the directory and dialed a random number. He didn't know who was going to come up on the phone but it didn't matter if he knew or who was this person. He just wanted to say a few words.

After a couple of plays, a slight thin voice caught his ear.

"Hello?"

Jungkook waited to hear that soft voice again. He was not good. He hadn't been feeling good for long. He just needed someone to listen to him. He needed the rest of his, not knowing who he was. Then he heard the voice again.

"Hello?" This time the voice sounded impatient.

"Sometimes I feel like shit." Jungkook said to the person on the other line.

"What?"