New day?!

Y/n Pov*

"Make sure you hit the thumbs up button if you like this makeup look. Bye everyone!" I say as I shut the camera off and started uploading it to my MacBook so I could edit it.

" Hi I'm y/n, I'm a youtuber with over 4,000,000 subscribers, I started making YouTube videos 2 years ago. I do YouTube videos about makeup, challenges and tags. I like doing people's hair and makeup. I'm 15 years old and I live in Sydney, Australia.

After one hour of editing my youtube video it was finally done and ready to be uploaded. I uploaded it to YouTube and immediately saw my view count going up as well the thumbs up. I have the best fans ever, when they like the video before they even watch it. I scroll down to see over hundreds of comments. I started reading them " GURL YOU SLAYYY!!" "FINALLY MAKEUP TOTORIAL, YOU HAVNT DONE OWN IN AGES!" "I wish I was as good as you doing makeup :(" I smiled.
Reading all these comments makes me so happy. I replied and commented on some of there comments until I get bored.  I head to the kitchen to make myself lunch.  It's Saturday's and both of my parents are at work.  I thought I was home alone until Holly walked into the kitchen.

"Hey y/n!" holly said.  Holly is my sister, she's 19 and a youtuber. She was the one who introduced the whole youtuber thing. She sings covers and does tags and even challenges. She honestly has the most amazing voice. I wish I could sing but I'm the sibling with no talent. She has 7,000,000 subscribers, your were probably wondering how she got that many subscribers. Even though she started 2 years ago. It's because we made videos together and I grew and grew the more I post. I'm proud how far she has come. We're 4 years apart so we're super close.

" do you want me to make lunch for you Holly?" You asked.
" nah it's ok I'm going out soon, with Abby!" Holly said. Abby is one of Holly's friends. I continue to make my lunch.

***

I finished my lunch and put my plate in the sink. I went upstairs flipped on my bed and went on my phone. I went on twitter and decided to tweet something.
"#gotnofriends" I posted it and got retweets likes and replies roiling in. I read some replies and retweeted them and followed some people.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and said " yeah?" I was assuming it was holly because she was the only one home.
" can I borrow a shirt? I have nothing to wear!" Holly said stressing out.
" yes holly you can!" You said chuckling.
"Thanks your the best, love yah sis." She said while walking out with a shirt.
I got off my bed and walked into her room and flopped on her bed.

" I don't know how I would of gotten famous if it wasn't for you big sis! I love you" you said while giving her a hug.
"AHHA sure, love you to !" Holly said.

It soon got late and I went back to my room. I checked my phone and I got a new message from this guy named Luke.

Luke's message

" hi I'm Luke I'm a manger of a band instereo, you might know them but I was watching your youtube videos about hair and your makeup and I was wondering if you would like to do the boys while there on your?
If you can reply to me as soon as possible.

- kind regards Luke

I was stund at what just happened but who are instereo you thought to yourself. You grabbed your phone and searched up instereo.

You thought Jakob was cute

" damn that one on the right is hot! Ooo and his eyebrows on fleek." You said checking him out.

***
It soon got late and my parents were home. I asked them if I could go do a bands makeup and hair.

" hunny you should go for it it's a good opportunity!" Your dad says approvingly.
" yes I agree go for it" your mum says.
" thanks mum and dad I better message him back to let him know!" You said excitedly.

You go back to your room and emidently replied.

" hi Luke I'm y/n yeah I would love to do the boys makeup and hair! I have one question though! When does your start and how long?"

He replied slimiest straight away

"Meet me at the studio and 12pm tomorrow and I will tell you all the details."
"Great can't wait see you tomorrow,thanks for the opportunitie!"

————————————
Hope you like this first chapter!!

❤️❤️
Can't wait for the next one I'm working on Rn!! Hope you like the next one and keep reading, if you could star, comment what I can do better and share this chapter!!

Love yah guys and keep reading!!

I will post often if I can but I'm busy often but I Willa Leary's make time!

Word count: 866 words nearly 1,000 I was soooo close AHHA but I do love this story I'm working on!!