Bad Joke Sleeping Style!

Y/n: "Hmph... weaklings..."

Sengoku Driver: "*SWING* BUJIN! AU LAIT!"

*FWOOSH!!!*

Inumuta watched Y/n from the shadows in awe at his immense. He quickly typed on his tiny computer while he wispered to himself.

Inumuta: "Amazing. This belt of Y/n's allows him to easily dispatch of those monsters with ease. And this fight clearly shows that hes been holding back aginst us, Honnōji may have a problem if we don't deal with him. I wish he fought those creatures longer, I was only able to collect 3 paragraphs on these Inves and 2 on this Redyue character, barley any data. These Zipper Portals seem to defy space, if I could keep one open then I could collect much more data on those Inves Creatures."

Y/n started to walk away from the battle field when he suddenly stopped and reached into his pocket.

Y/n: "I was down here a while. I'd be a waist of time to go back to Honnōji if the fight's already over."

He pulled out a slightly transparent Lockseed with a pink upside-down heart design on the face.

Y/n then popped open the lock.

Lockseed: "*KISSSHHH* PEACH ENERGY. ENERGY SENSE."

Y/n's whole body was surrounded in a pink aura, he turned towards Honnōji Academy and closed his eyes for a second he then opened his eyes and gave a heavy sigh.

Y/n: "Sounds like the fight's over. Might aswell head back now."

Y/n closed the lock and put it in his pocket before he started walking off with his hands behind his head. He then tilted back his head and yelled behind him.

Y/n: "Hope you got some interesting info! Cause that's the last free show you're getting Blue Berry!"

Inumuta's eyes widened as he stopped typing and looked up from his computer, only to see Y/n looking him dead in the eyes with a giant smirk on his face. Then he turned around and started walking away while whistling a happy tune.

 Then he turned around and started walking away while whistling a happy tune