Roughed Up

(Thomas POV) 

I winced as I limped over to the motorcycle shop, my face covered in dirt and my shirt stained with blood. I walked through the door of the shop and (y/n) turned to face me with a smile, but her smile faded into a concerned expression when she saw me all bruised and bloody. She rushed over to help me upstairs where she could treat my wounds. 

"What happened???" (y/n) asked, concern written in her face as she wet a washcloth for the gash in my chest. 

"Some asshole decided to pull a switchblade on me. I had to pull mine out eventually for self defense... If I look roughed up, you should see the other guy!" I said, laughing slightly which caused me to wince. She flicked my forehead and sighed before wiping the dirt and blood off my chest. She was blushing pretty hard so I smirked at her which made her blush even more. 

"What is it, love?" I said with a smirk. (y/n) blushed even harder before she shook her head and kept tending to my wounds. I lifted her chin and smirked at her bright red cheeks. 

"T-Thomas?" she said, staring into my eyes. Her (e/c) orbs glistened which made me have the growing urge to just kiss her rose petal lips. 

"Shhhh" I said before I gently placed my split lips onto her flower petal lips. She made a slight yelp in surprise before responding to my kiss by kissing me back. I pulled away and (y/n) slowly opened her eyes, shivering slightly at the loss of contact. I smiled sweetly at (y/n) and winced slightly. She snapped out of her trance and wrapped my wounds and my sprained ankle. She hugged me gently before glaring at me. 

"Be more careful you bonehead!" (y/n) said as she flicked my forehead again and pouted. I smiled and lifted her chin and turned her head to face me.

"Will do, love. However, I don't kiss just any girls. I really like you, (y/n). Will you be mine?" I said with a soft smile. She blushed brightly, nodding before losing her balance. 

"Y-You're not joking with me, right?" she asked. I chuckled and shook my head before running my fingers through (y/n)'s hair. 

"I would never pull such a stupid joke, love." I replied, kissing her cheek. She blushed and hugged me gently, careful not to hurt me with all my bruises and scratches. I smiled and hugged (y/n) back, smoothing her hair gently.