Your Kidding Me! A Vampire?!

This is my first story that Ive written other that for a class. I got the idea from a prompt in one of my classes. It was "write a story about an animal bite." A little different but mehh. My teachers not gonna read the story. She hates me and if she were to read it she would tell my whole family that I'm gay. I'm so far in the closet, I can see Narnia. Well... If there's anything, (covers, opinions, suggestions, etc.) I'm open to all ideas. Please tell me about grammar and spelling mistakes. Thanks for reading and I hope you like it! And one more thing.... I don't know if I should continue writing it, so I'll post a couple chapters. It's up to you, if you want me to keep writing this. -Jade :D

All characters and the plot is mine. I didn't steal it from anyone, if it is similar to your or someone elses story I will change it so there is no confusion. I would appreciate if you wouldn't steal my story or characters. I will work hard on this, if I continue writing the whole book, so I would not like it if someone were to steal it. Now on to the story! *said in a noble, medieval voice*

First, let me introduce myself. My names Stephanie Hoover. I'm 17 years old. I live in Ruidoso, New Mexico. I go to Ruidoso High. I will be going into my last year of high school. My best friends name is Eryn. She's brunette and hazel eyed. She's really pretty. She's going to be a senior too. I live with my mom. My parents got divorced when I was 8. My dad cheated on my mom with her "best friend." They moved to France together. After the divorce, my mom and I moved to Ruidoso for a new start.

~~~~ First Day of Senior Year ~~~~

:BEEP: :BEEP: :BE- I slammed my hand on my alarm clock. I groaned from the sunlight seeping in through my eyelids. "Honey, get up or you will be late for your first day," my mom yelled. "Yes mom," I answered sarcastically.I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I did the rest of my daily routine. I looked through my closet and found my favorite dino t-shirt. I slipped it on with a pair of short shorts and my favorite Nikes.

I drove myself to school in my black 2011 Ford Mustang. I got it for my 17th birthday. It was a 30 minute drive. I pulled into an open parking space. I was walking into the new building when I saw Eryn kissing her boyfriend in the hallway. His name is Zach. He's cute, I guess, he's not my type though. He has blonde with brown eyes. She's had a crush on him since the 8th grade. I walking up to them and started making loud gagging noises. They broke apart and Eryn glared at me. I smiled. "Hey Eryn," I said. I heard Eryn mumble bitch under her breath. I smirked at that. "Hey Steph. I'll see you later babe," Zach said. He pecked her on the lips then left.

"Hey Steph. How was your summer?" Eryn asked. "It was okay, I guess. Vanessa was up my ass whenever I saw her, though," I replied. "She'll get over it. Hopefully," she whispered the last part. "I doubt it! She hates my guts." I said. I suddenly felt two arms wrap around my waist. I instantly knew who it was. I grinned. "Hey, baby." I said while turning around in there arms. I hugged them and kissed them on the lips. "Hey to you too, gorgeous," Ash said. "If people see you talking like that about yourself they'll think your conceited," I said to my girlfriend, Ashley. She has light blonde with beautiful blue eyes that fade to green. Did I forget to mention I'm a lesbian? We've been dating for two years now. Next Tuesday's our anniversary. She giggled.

"What's your schedule, beautiful?" I asked Ashley. She gave it to me and I looked at it.

1: AP Lit

2: AP Statistics

3:AP Psycology

4:Physics

5:Lunch

6:Drama

7:Free Period

8:Mythology

"Aww, we don't have any classes together," I pouted. Ashley pinched one of my cheeks then kissed it. "It's alright, babe. We can hang out after school,"

The bell rung. I pecked Ashley on the lips. "Have a good day, cutie," I said. "You too," she called over her shoulder as she walked away.

I walked to my first period class, AP Calc. The new teachers name is Mr. Burns. He was a short, chubby old man. "Sit down and be quiet!" he yelled us. Grumpy old fart, I thought. The whole class was boring. I doodled on my desk the whole time. Mr. Burns went on and on about his life and how his wife left him.

In my second and third periods, the students indroduced themselves, then we just talked with our classmates. When I was walking to lunch, I heard oddly familiar moans coming from a jantiors closet. I walked up to it and put my ear to the door. "Oh god, Christy, right there! Oh my god!!" I heard a girl moan. I couldn't recognize the voice. It was muffled by the door. "Be quiet Ashley! Someone might hear!" I heard Christy say.

I burst into the jantiors closet and what I saw broke my heart. There Ashley was making out with the head cheerleader, Christy. They were both naked.

I gasped. They broke apart and Ashley looked at me with fear in her eyes. I shook my head as tears poured out of my eyes. Ashley called my name as I ran out of they school. I ran straight to my car. I drove to my house.

I threw my things onto my floor of my room. I layed down on the bed and cried myself to a dreamless sleep.

I abruptly woke up from a car door slamming. I looked out of my window do see Ashley walking up to the front door. I snuck out the back of my house into the forest that connected to my backyard.

__________

Well that was the end of the first chapter. I was writing this and thought that if moved to fast. I don't know. Thanks for reading and please help me out with writing and crap. -Jade :D