Chapter 2

Most people writing stories on Wattpad:100 votes: come on guys you can do better! Me:1 vote: Boo ya!! Hah you guys can suck it! :P. If you think I'm weird... I am soo you were right... XD heh....I had a sucky day other than I got to throw balls at my classmates at school without getting in trouble and I get to tomorrow too... well thanks for reading! Here's the second chapter... -Jade :D

~~~~~~~~

I was walking in the forest. I was lost in my thoughts about why Ashley would do that when I tripped on something. I tried grabbing onto something before I fell. I managed to grab something. It was unusually warm. I looked up. I screamed at the top of my lungs when I saw it. It was a girls arm.

"It's okay! I don't bite.... Hard" the girl said playfully. "I'm so sorry!i just was walking, not paying attention. I tripped and so I tried to grab on-" I was cut off by her laughing. "What?" I asked. "Your rambling." she giggled. I blushed. "Oh... I'm sorry." I apologized. "When you fell, I never caught your name." she said. "My name's Stephanie. What's yours?" I replied. "Mine's Kathyren, but you can call me Katy."

I looked at her clearly for the first time. Katy had straight raven black hair that went to her mid-back. She was about two inches taller than me. Her eyes were a gorgeous light blue. Katy had full pink lips, that I were dying to taste. She had strangely pale skin, but it made her even more beautiful.

"Like what you see?" she smirked. "I- but- umm- heh..." I stuttered. "Yeah." I mumbled so she couldn't hear me. "I heard that." Kathyren said with a grin. I blushed a deep red. Her smile faded. "Are you okay? You look like you've been crying." Katy asked with concern clear in her voice. "Umm... I guess..." I said. "Why?" she asked.

"Mygirlfriendcheatedonme." I said in a rush. "I'm sorry. I didn't hear what you said." she said politely. "My girlfriend cheated on me." I said while looking down with tears in my eyes. I felt arms wrap around me. "It's okay. She's an idiot to cheat on someone like you." she comforted me. Even with my situation right now, she still could make me blush. Sheesh, no one has ever made me blush this much, nevermind in less than 10 minutes. "Aww, your so cute when you blush." she gushed.

"Here, follow me. I know this one place that'll cheer you up." she said while pulling away. I already missed her arms around me. "You already have." I whispered. "Yay! Well, this will even more." she said while grinning. "Damn chick... Do you have super-hearing or something?" I asked.

"I guess you could say that." Katy said with a blank face. I stared at her wide-eyed. I let it slip. She smiled at me with her stunning smile. She entwined our fingers while she led me to the mystery place.

She stopped and I looked around we stopped at the river but I havnt been on the part before. "Isn't this private property?" I asked. She grinned at me. "Yeah it is, but I own it." she told me. "Take off your shirt and pants." Kathyren told me. I stared at her. "Unless you randomly wear swimsuits. It's either bra and panties or naked." she added. "But, I wouldn't mind either." she smirked.

I playfully hit her arm. We took off our shirts and pants. When I was done, Kathyren turned around and stared with her mouth wide open. "Close your mouth. It's fly season." it was my turn to smirk. "Bras and panties, it is." she said with her cheeks turning a shade of pink. Katy had around C cup sized breasts and a nice flat stomach. "Come on." Katy took my hand and led me to the water.

Katy pushed me in. Before I fell I grabbed her and pulled her into the water with me. We both screamed. The water was so cold! I started shivering. She noticed this so she pulled me into her embrace. She was warm. I snuggled into her arms. I felt her chest vibrate from a chuckle.

I looked up into Katy's eyes. I quickly looked at her lips. I felt myself leaning closer to her. She was leaning in too. She glanced at my lips. She wanted to kiss me too! Our lips were About to meet when....

~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the cliff hanger sort of thing.... It just seemed nessasary XD I'll upload soon though XD -Jade :D