I Young light bringer

As she steps back into the pits of hell a relief washed over her, the sweet smell of hellfire and brimstone let her know that she was home again. "Father i'm back from grandfathers." Because of having both good and evil in her, both her father and grandfather thought it would be a good idea for her to spend time in both heaven and hell. Weird we know. As she looked around she couldn't find him. Its normal that her father wouldn't be here. After meeting a women on earth his time here is almost little to none. "He's not here little demon" Beelzebub her father's right hand man said. Whenever her father is absent he would usually put Michael, Beelzebub or Michelle in charge in that order. "Where's Michael?" she ask knowing full and well although  Bub is her father's right hand man Michael is next in line and needs to practice being king. "He's at the church of night with Ms. Spellman i assume." of course he is after going to all the satanic churches and satanic witch covens he met her and tragically fallen head over heels for the half witch, or full witch she could never remember. "Welp since i'm the only one of blood here and i refuse to princess right now i'm going to earth tell father and Micheal whenever they return of my whereabouts thank you bub" with a nod of her head Michelle was on her way out. "Of course little demon raise hell for me" oh Bub he didn't have a clue of the mischief Michelle can get into.

Chapter 1 is done!!! Before we get to chapter two I need to know what you think if the story so far. Like comment and just let me know how you feel so far.

~Hope you enjoyed reading my little dearies~