II Walking Divinity

As she teleport into earth she look at her wrist, the bull image of a circle with a star in the middle staring back at her. Of all her 19 years living, she has yet to find her soulmate but for some reason, the urge to keep coming back to New York continues to get stronger almost every day. As she makes her way down the street, oblivious of everything around her and obviously not looking where she was going she bumps into a wall...... well a person that is built like a wall.

"I'm so sorry ma'am i wasn't watching where i was...."

It felt like the world has stopped. His blue eyes stare into her's for what seemed like eternity but that can't be true because she barely lived for 3 decades.

"No i'm sorry i wasn't paying attention.."

The princess of demons just utters the words sorry to someone other than her grandfather. The humor in that might be something her brother would never let her live down.

"Ma'am your bleeding please let me help."

She touched her lip and sure enough she's bleeding and the panic that washed over her face can be seen from miles away. She doesn't bleed. No human can make her bleed she's walking divinity that's impossible. She needs a quick escape but right now she is literally in the middle of a New York street with a bunch of people. The only smart thing she could think of is teleporting to a roof.

"Hey whats that coming this way!"

She pointed behind the man to distract him. Weirdly enough it worked

Michelle POV~

Popping to the highest roof on the street I started a silent prayer for help. When I felt heavenly presence behind me, I knew it worked.

"Uncle Amenadiel i have a problem."

Although while in a panicked state, he was rather calm.

"Shush child it okay come let's go for a walk."

He teleported us to a park and slowly started to make a way on his path.

"Now you see child, when all of us are born, we are given a special someone to share our lives with. Good or evil, God has given us someone to love for all eternity. I found your aunt Maze through your father and even though she is a demon she was given to me out of love, same as your father with Chloe and Michael and Sabrina. You however, are special although you are a demon you are also a angel. When you were born both your father and grandfather put their differences aside for you because they can see both the good and evil in you. They saw the courage you have and the ability to help people but also saw the pain you can cause, how you can hurt someone without feeling the pain if you wanted to. For that you were blessed with two soulmates one that represents the good in the world and one that represents the pain and hurt. I know its a lot to take in but your father and grandfather would have chosen them for you unless you can help them and the same goes for them."

Even though he explained it, I was still confused.

"How do i know if i found them? Where do i find them?"

I asked. He then replies;

"Your lip bleeding was the first clue. Who ever done that or who ever was near when it happened is your soulmate. And as for finding them i can help you with that."

As we continued to walk, uncle Amen took me to a building next to the park. When we got to the door, he slowed time to get us both pass security safety. We made it to the elevator and made our way up to one of the highest floors.

"Now i want you meet a friend of mines who i think you might like."