Part 4

It was finally school holiday and the group of friends (Sandeul, Byulyi, Jin, Hani, Wheein, Seulgi and Baro. Solar and Hwasa has their own schedule) decided to spent their holiday together.

A week before the holiday start, they all had a discussion going on.

*BEAGLES GROUP*

Hani: Hey guys.....I think i have an idea! How about we spent our holiday together.

Jin: I think tht's a good idea👍

Seulgi: Well...i need to ask my parents first about tht, but I'm 100% agree with the idea of spending holiday together😀

Baro: I'm agree with tht too🙋‍♂️. How about you Sandeul?

(Sandeul didn't reply right away and so is Byulyi)

Moonbyul: Well its been a while since we last hang out, so i agree. But where do we go to?

Hani: How about Jin's house? Since his house can fit up to 10 people.

Jin: Hey you dumbass you think my house is a hotel or what. But yeah, i agree with tht🙃

Sandeul: Okay..i'll join you guys. Since i don't have any plans to do this holiday.

After their discussion. They ask for permission from their parent first. Then they start to pack necessary thing only that they should bring.

And school holiday will start tomorrow. So they have to move in the morning so they can spent the evening together. After going to a restaurant to eat they decided to go to the amusement park.