3. 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇʀʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ sᴛɪʟʟ

↤↤↤↤↤ 🌸 ↦↦↦↦↦

【Seoul

↤↤↤↤↤ 🌸 ↦↦↦↦↦

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ

The car ride took a full day. Most of the time I just slept, listened to music and wrote some lyrics.

"Agh I can't wait to get out. My back is killing me." I sighed. I looked outside the window. There were a lot of big buildings and city lights. Are we there?

We were. I made it to Seoul. It was 11 in the morning. The bus dropped us off at the station. I'm supposed to meet my new roommate here.

I was the only one out of a 100 people to enter this school. Can you imagine? My audition being the one to be chosen. I would never say about myself that I am that good of a dancer.
I just have been dancing since I can remember, it was my way to kill time, my way to be in my own imagination.

Oh well, I'm lucky that the school prepared a room for me. I will be sharing it with another boy who goes to the same school as me, also school is very easy to reach.

I don't have his number or anything. No photo. No information. Just a time and place. Waiting for the right guy to show up.

I bought a tea and sat outside. It was a beautiful day. The sun is shining, people are happy.

"Heey. Sorry for asking. Might you be Kim Taehyung?" A tall boy was standing in front of me. His hair was silver, he wore glasses and his style is great. He was quite handsome.

"Yes that's me. You must be Kim Namjoon?"

"The one and only. Nice to meet you. You can call me Namjoon or RM. That's the name I use when I dance or rap."

"You rap? That's so cool! You're going to the same school as me right? You can call me Tae or V."

"Yes. I am not in your class though, since I follow a different course, but some of my friends are and you might get along with those 2. Let's go to our house. So you can unpack and make yourself at home."

"I wonder." I said to myself.

↤↤↤↤↤ 🌸 ↦↦↦↦↦

Since Namjoon has a car, he drove us back to our house.

It was a single floored house. We shared the living room, bath room and kitchen. We both had a separate room.

"That's your room. Go ahead and unpack. If you want to go out for dinner tonight, let me know. I can tell you more about the area and the school. I have to go somewhere now, my phone number is on the table. See you Tae!"

Namjoon was a great guy. It's fair to say I made my first friend here. The town where I came from was not big, a few shops, some small schools and all surrounded by farms. There were not many people my age, they usually went to the big cities to study. I only had one good friend, who moved towns 2 years ago. Haven't seen him since.

Actually our apartment was quite nice. Precisely enough space for two people.
We could even throw a party here!

↤↤↤↤↤ 🌸 ↦↦↦↦↦

I decided to spend my day walking around and going to the mall. Since there was not a lot of choice in my town. In this big city, now I can finally show the world the real me. How I have always wanted to look like.

I decided to go to the hairdresser first and dye my hair blue. After 4 hours in the salon (I didn't know it would take that long, but they had to bleach all my hair first) it was done. I looked at myself in the mirror. I loved it! It was a bright blue, it suits my character.

Now I really need to buy new clothes and change my whole style.

When I got back home, it was already 4 o' clock. Shit, I need to message Namjoon. Before he does something else.

Taehyung
Hii Joonie. I would like to go out for dinner tonight. I just got back home. What time will you be back?

Joonie
That's great. I'm back at six. And why do you call me Joonie?

Taehyung
Alright see you at six. And because that fits you.

Joonie
Ii is okay. I like it. See ya soon!

Two hours to get ready. That's fine. After a quick shower, I took a look at the clothes I bought. Mostly black casual clothes. A few clothes specially for dancing, headbands and 3 pairs of new shoes.

I decided to wear my black ripped jeans, a black t-shirt, my red hairband and white sneakers. Casual, but it made my hair stand out.

"Tae! I'm back. Are you ready?"

I walked into the living room. "Hey Nammi, yes I am. Let's go."

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Is something wrong?"

"Oh no no no" Namjoon said. "I just didn't expect to see you with blue hair, but it looks really good on you.

"Oh yes, I forgot about that for a second. Thank you!"

"What do you feel up to?

"Mhm" I thought for a second. "Just take me to the best spot you've ever eaten."

↤↤↤↤↤ 🌸 ↦↦↦↦↦

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs sᴏ ғᴀʀ?
💜 ᴘᴀᴘʀɪɪ